bboyvinny

Nov 4, 2010
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
BMR Writers Express
wex400.png
Premium Content Service for BuildMyRank account holders

Do you own a BuildMyRank account?
Struggle to find time to write articles?
Wish you could squeeze more value from your BMR links?

Our service will help you make the most of BMR like never before!

We've run our own BMR writing service in-house for some time and are now extending our team to the public.

What do you get with our unique and premium service?

1) A complete writing package that maximises the effectiveness of your BMR account.

2) Highly optimized articles to give your BMR links more weight.

3) 200 word articles
  • long enough to use LSI keywords naturally
  • short enough to produce fast with quality

4) Keyword in article heading where possible
  • Make use of a H1 tag for your keyword to increase relevancy of article backlink.

5) Your keyword PLUS two researched LSI keywords weaved into article
  • increase the relevancy of the article to your anchor text and produce a stronger backlink.

6) Your keyword link placed within first two lines of article
  • to ensure link is visible when your post is displayed in summary form on high PR homepage of BMR sites.

7) 100% guarantee of BMR acceptance
  • if an article is rejected by BMR, forward the rejection email to us
  • your account will be escalated to one of our editors
    - we’ll repair or replace the faulty article and minimise future rejections

8) Our Easy Ordering System allows you to:
  • Configure how many articles you want for each keyword and URL
  • Configure different URL’s for same keyword (great for deep linking)
  • Avoid spending time programming your keywords/URL’s into BMR

9) Monthly reminder service to update/change your keywords and URL in time for your BMR cycle.

10) 100% unique content formatted with paragraphs
  • our staff training methods and writing techniques ensure unique content everytime

11) Ability to write on same keyword 100's of times
  • thanks to a rotating system of writers
  • creative writing techniques taught to staff

12) Article turnover time to match BMR’s publishing limit of 10 articles per day per domain.
Most of our staff do not work on weekends so we will over deliver during weekdays to cover the weekend.

13) Relevant content for any Niche
  • if your niche is strange enough we'll organize a training session for our writers to prep them.

14) Monthly subscription to run alongside your BMR account
  • hassle free
  • no constant reordering to keep up with your BMR account
  • we'll send you an email to remind you to update your keywords/URL's each month

Pricing
Pricing from as low as 80cent per 100 words!

15 Articles Trial Pack | $28.50 one off |$1.90 per article
30 Articles Monthly | $57 per month |$1.90 per article
50 Articles Monthly | $95 per month |$1.90 per article
100 Articles Monthly | $185 per month|$1.85 per article (save $5)
150 Articles Monthly | $270 per month|$1.80 per article (save $15)
200 Articles Monthly | $350 per month|$1.75 per article (save $30)
300 Articles Monthly | $480 per month|$1.60 per article (save $90)
400 Articles Monthly | coming soon | coming soon
500 Articles Monthly | coming soon | coming soon
[The more posts you order, the higher chance of scoring a hit on one of BMR's high PR sites]

Capacity
To maintain the quality and timeliness of this service, only a limited number of spots will be released with this launch. If we have reached our capacity then the payment system will not let you complete your order. I will also post updates via this thread.

Reviews
Obviously you will also need to have access to a BMR account.
Reviewers will be expected to post their reviews within 3 days of order completion.
  • 3 of our "15 Articles Trial Packs" are available as FREE review copies to respected forum members who have at least 40 iTrader points. I have PM'd a few to see if they are interested, but you are welcome to PM me if you meet criteria.
  • 3 of our "15 Articles Trial Packs" are available as 50% off review copies to forum members with iTraders of at least 10 and a post count of 100+. First three to PM me with eligible criteria will be sent the discount code.

Communication
My team and I are contactable via our website or email
(info at writersexpress dot net).
I respond to All PM's and thread messages within 24 hours Monday-Friday. There may be a slight delay during weekends as we only run a skeleton crew.

All PM's answered.

Blogspotter - You qualify for a 50% off trial article pack. I've sent you the link.

One free review and two 50% off copies left for grabs. Reply on this thread or PM if you're in.

Jakblak - Thanks for your review, glad you are happy with the articles.

Funlol - Order received thanks! Please allow a delayed start time of one day for us to educate our writers on your niche before the first articles come through to your BMR account.

Review: I placed an order for a trial package and have been super impressed with Vin & Writers Express. Articles were decent quality, turnaround fast and good communication.

Have placed a custom order for 100+ articles and expect to continue working with these guys for a while. Good work mate!

Hi Dantex,

We can't submit to BMR on your behalf due to it being against BMR's policies.
However, we do have access to another high PR network where we are allowed to share access.

I'll send you a PM about it.

I'm popping in to say that bboyvinny did a great job - his articles are very well done and I honestly can't find anything wrong with this service.

FREE BMR ARTICLES PROMO!

promo50.png
Thanks for the great feedback everyone.

We've expanded our team, got in more high quality writers, editors and a project manager.

Our new pricing structure has been released and caters for the demand from bulk buyers. Prices have been dropped significantly for large orders. You now also get a choice between 200/300 words and 1 or 2 links per article. (Limit one per client)

To celebrate, I am giving away a CRAZY 50 bonus articles to any order of 100 or more articles. Reply to this thread to claim them, then just place your order as usual but include an extra 50 keywords/urls for our team on the order form. This promotion is in place for the first 7 orders ONLY.

Become a customer and you'll also get access to our in-house goodies. Every now and then we come across high value resources like super exclusive high PR networks that we'll share only with our existing customers. Customers also get access to exclusive pricing for our other services including money site content creation, professional videos, product reviews, and custom orders.

We are looking to build long term relationships with people serious about their linkbuilding/content campaigns and will evolve with your growing needs.

This promotion is a great way for you to get to know us and a chance for us to show you what we can do.

To get your 50 free articles, reply to this thread now and scroll up for the order form!

All crazy promotion orders are being processed! Thanks for the orders.
Promotion is now over.

Discount thresholds now lowered significantly.

150 word articles / 1 link - from 95 cents
200 word articles / 1 link - from $1.17
300 word articles / 2 links- from $2.00

*Update*Turnover Time & Capacity
Our team can currently handle 300 articles a day and specialize in bulk orders.
We have strategies in place that ensure fresh content for the same topics over and over again.
Allow 1-2 working days for us to start on your order (so we can prep our team and educate them on your topics, hold idea brainstorming sessions, etc).
However once we start, we're a full steam express.
We will always communicate with you and update you on your order.
To ensure quality for our clients, I will be disabling the "Order Now" button whenever we reach capacity.

*Update*100% Approval Guarantee
Once your order is in, you can sit back worry free. We monitor your articles all the way from our production line until they are approved by BMR in your account. Any niggles are rapidly sorted out by our team, without requiring your input.

New ORDER NOW buttons below:

Status
Not open for further replies.