Writer for Hire! Special Saturday/Sunday Offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOnlineWriter

That Guy
Apr 4, 2009
USA
www.gamecarbon.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, this is my first post but I love the way this forum weeds out the garbage and calls people out!

For the rest of today and tomorrow, I'm offering 3 400 word articles on any topic for $15. I may be able to deliver them in about an hour depending on how many times the 2 year old shoves her sippie cup in my face and screams at me.

I live in the US, I don't outsource my stuff, and can write in any style you want. If you want generic crap, that's just fine. If you want dildo articles geared toward lonely senior citizens...well, wtf but I'll do it.

This isn't my normal rate but honestly, I'm broke, need smokes and one of my kids turns 6 on Monday.

I typically delete everything after I send it and get paid but I have some samples floating around if you need them.

Send me the topics, anything I need to know (demographic, etc.), and I'll give you an ETA on delivery. First come, first served.

This Guy is Quick. The work is Solid, and the tone and overall slant of the article was really quite good, considering I just shot him the brief less then an hour or so ago.

Am happy with it. And am giving him more work today.

I agree with dodgy, he's fast and doesn't really need much direction or instruction to write a good article. I think my PM to him consisted of one, maybe two lines of what I was looking for and he got it exactly right. The article itself is easy to read and contains proper grammer and spelling so you know for sure it's not being outsourced for $2 in India. I'll probably use him for an upcomming project since the prices are so great, it's hard to get a better deal than 3, 400 word articles for $15 from a native English writer.

Robert has provided incredible content fast. I just gave him topic ideas and he took everything from there, providing content back to me later that night that was fantastic. Have already placed orders for more. Looking forward to continued work.

Status
Not open for further replies.