WPUnlimited WordPress Theme - Affiliates Get 40%

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidcubed

Aug 18, 2008
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi everyone,

If you are active in the WordPress community, you may have heard of me. I am the author of Blogging Pro, and am the co-host of WordPress Weekly, David Peralty.

I just wanted to let you know that I am selling a paid WordPress theme system called WPUnlimited.

It is $59 for a personal license, and $150 for a developer license, and with that you get unlimited upgrades as new releases come out, support, and more.

Also, if you are an affiliate marketer, you have an opportunity to get in on the largest affiliate offer for WordPress themes available today with 40% payouts on first tier sales that you generate, and 10% on any sales from affiliates that sign up under you.

Each developer license you sell would mean a payout of $60 and each one sold by your second tier would net you $15!

Check it out, and let me know if you have any questions, concerns or comments.

I like the look. Seems good for amateurs, with all of the configurability... I like changing stuff in the php and css. Even though I don't usually know what the fuck I'm doing.

Just a quick note to give props to davidcubed for this great theme. You could easily make 100 unique wordpress sites based on this single theme with just a few clicks through the layout and design tabs.

If I was the type to purchase themes, I would definitely pick this one up. Great piece of work, davidcubed!

Yes, it is somewhat like Thesis, though I've included more things for beginner users. :)

As for signing up:

Affiliates Sign-up

Not like it was hidden ;)

Thanks for the props tangy. I am hopeful that WP users that have been confused by other themes will really latch onto this. Or people trying to deploy 20 sites that look similar (network) but different will also enjoy this.

Lastly, I have a whole laundry list of new features I'll be adding soon that I think will take this to the next level. I am also approaching as many "brand name" affiliate marketers as I can in hopes of getting this blown out into a huge project. The more sales I get, the more I can give this project my focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.