wow... Clickbanks new vendor guidelines

what the fuck man i may as well just use paypal because this is bullshit... are there any other sales management companies like clickbank i can use because this is just taking the piss...

Vendor Promotional Messaging Guidelines

I'm working closely with the team over at Revenue Wire and a decent number of Clickbank's bigger affiliates have been talking to them about the opportunity of switching.

Not saying every merchant, every product is going to be a fit, but they get what looking after merchants and affiliates is all about and they have been working HARD, with my help, at looking at what else to have on the platform over and above the core business which has been software.

Let me know if I can help out in any way, and I will be with Revenue Wire at both Affiliate Summit East and Leadscon if you wanted to come and talk. Shepherds Pie at the Old Castle FTW!!

What ... wait ... Clickbank is saying you can no longer use their platform to FUCKING SCAM PEOPLE?

Gee, I wonder if there's a reason for this or if ClickBank just wants to make less money...