Wow... Acai Infused Vodka

I saw this on reddit yesterday and it bugged the hell out of me... was it cut in outer space? Is it an anti-gravity sword?

6a00d8345250f069e20115711d09cb970b-550wi

The top of the bottle should be sliding down... not up.

Ha, good observation.

Man this acai shit has taken over everything in our everyday lives. There's even Heinz Acai Berry Baby Food for fucks sakes, and today I saw Yoplait Yogurt Acai Berry. Nobody even knows the true effects of this stuff (I mean scientific and not what Oprah and Jennys blog says), and now companies are trying to get you to give it to your babies etc? Talk about overmarketing something for suckers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4TiiNhehzA]YouTube - TAMESHIGIRI ~PlasticBotlle~[/ame]

It would be a shorter bottle if they had it sliding down.

Heinz Fruit Berry Blends is available in the following varieties:
Strained – from 6 months Apple, Acai, Pomegranate & Blueberry Jarred Baby Food Banana, Acai, Pomegranate & Cranberry Jarred Baby Food Apple & Acai Juice Organic Apple, Acai, Black Currant & Pomegranate Jarred Baby Food Organic Pear, Acai, Blackberry & Pomegranate Jarred Baby Food Organic Apple, Pomegranate & Blueberry Juice

Yeah I'm seeing acai all over the place. It seems like every company is trying to capitalize on it..the question is - is it even real acai in the products? And does it really matter? I'd love to know what it ACTUALLY does besides what we say it does, if it does anything at all.

Yeah I'm seeing acai all over the place. It seems like every company is trying to capitalize on it..the question is - is it even real acai in the products? And does it really matter? I'd love to know what it ACTUALLY does besides what we say it does, if it does anything at all.
It is a anti-oxident or whatever it does improve overall health like drinking a glass of wine a day. Other than that doubt there is anything it does.

Companies are just jumping on the bandwagon. LOL, It all started with US if you really think about it.

If we didn't push the products like we did. They wouldn't be making baby food with it.

It is a anti-oxident or whatever it does improve overall health like drinking a glass of wine a day. Other than that doubt there is anything it does.

Companies are just jumping on the bandwagon. LOL, It all started with US if you really think about it.

If we didn't push the products like we did. They wouldn't be making baby food with it.

So if I drink 100 glasses of wine a day I'll be healthy..got it :)

Everyone can also use a good anal cleanse as well, maybe we should start selling enema kits as a bonus upsell to the cleanse.