Would you be interested in a landing page subscription service?

MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com
Just wondering if I can get some feedback on this.

Thinking of starting a landing page service via my website. For $xx/mo paypal subscription you get X LPs delivered to your email on the 1st of every month. Is this something anyone would be interested in? I would always pick whatever the top niches/offers for the month are. Never anything generic.

I've seen others do similar things, but never really knew how successful they were with it. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

that kind of subscription service would lead your designs to get posted ALL over the internet and ripped and shared to shreds.

the idea is very cool, but don't you think the charge should be per project?

you can have subscription to additional services you provide on your completed work/they can have you be the one who updates their crap if you make a newer version or change your design scheme/make them pay monthly for tweaks(plugins??) to the designs they purchased

just some ideas, but I'd hate to see customized content being given away for a price when they'd just end up on all sorts of template websites.

...although, if you put in some special code in your templates and do this give-away service to the rippers...you'll be pretty happy on your yacht

Hey, thanks for the feedback. You've brought up some valid points. I figure most templates end up in this cycle, but what I'm talking about is a service where I find/pick the top 5 offers every month and tailor landers around them.

So, not so much as a template as an actual landing page you could use to promote a specific offer. Like I said in my first post, nothing generic.

...although, if you put in some special code in your templates and do this give-away service to the rippers...you'll be pretty happy on your yacht

I'm interested to learn more what you mean by this. You mean like a redirect code to the offers for pirated versions of my designs?