World Cup Spain v Holland

if spain played like they played against Germany they probably will.

if they played like they played the rest of the tournament my vote's on Holland

<I hope Holland wins>

My girl and I are already in our jerseys already. Our friends messaging us that Madrid is going nuts already. Super fucking jealous.

In all reality, neither country has won the world cup, so I am glad they both made it. Sadly, Netherlands will have to wait another four years for a chance at the cup.

_44789891_conga512x288.jpg

Spain have played boring possession football so far this tournament. For that reason I want Holland to win.

Spain have played boring possession football so far this tournament. For that reason I want Holland to win.

Most shots, most shots on goal, most possession time, and #1 in passing accuracy?

Sorry. Spain is #1 in practically every offensive statistic. (only one I saw that they were not is goals scored.) Get real.

Depends how Spain play. How they did against Switzerland, or against Germany. Saying that, Holland have not played their best at this tournament. If they bring their A-game, they can beat anyone.

I say Spain, 2-1.

You really don't know what you are talking about. Because they've owned the ball it's been boring? What are they supposed to do, give the other team the ball to give them chances? Last game was superb, and one of the most exciting matches of the tournament, and the Germans barely touched the ball.

I want Holland to win but that doesn't mean I think they will, how many underdogs have won in this world cup ;)