working with advertisers directly (question..)

claywalsh

Dec 9, 2008
:food-smiley-010:I'm currently a publisher with adsense and doing well with them. Recently they announced they share 70% revenue with us. Which is pretty good in my opinion.

However I'm wondering if anyone knows of any relatively simple platforms for creating our own "adsense type setup" on our website & inviting advertisers to deal with us directly. Not on a bidding system though, it would be fixed prices per click as negotiated.

I'm not talking about setting up banner ads or anything but a tracking software for link ads....something the advertisers could easily work with & trust.Something legit.

Why bother doing this?

Adsense is great to work with & manages all this stuff for us. I have no plans on leaving adsense whatsoever. However I also don't like my eggs all in one basket and would like the ability to do the same thing directly with advertisers too.

Any ideas or feedback?

Thanks for your time,

Clay

Advertisers will pay you as much and more directly. That information was incorrect. Likely the reasoning for that statement was because advertisers typically pay the highest payouts to tried and true affiliates, whether they be individuals, firms, networks, or the all mighty Google..

If you can prove yourself to an advertiser then you can get the highest payout available.. Sure there is alot of competition within the adsense platform, but the adsense platform is just another gear within the internet marketing industry..

To answer your question, there are plenty of options for tracking impressions, clicks, conversions, referral, etc. etc. etc. etc. Nearly all of the tracking platforms used by publishers and/or networks can manage this sort of campaign with ease.

Has offers is flexible enough to get the results you want and the price is right as well.

Besides Has offers there are a ton of scripts and other platforms like linktrust, hitpath, etc.

Advertisers will pay you as much and more directly. That information was incorrect. Likely the reasoning for that statement was because advertisers typically pay the highest payouts to tried and true affiliates, whether they be individuals, firms, networks, or the all mighty Google..

If you can prove yourself to an advertiser then you can get the highest payout available.. Sure there is alot of competition within the adsense platform, but the adsense platform is just another gear within the internet marketing industry..

To answer your question, there are plenty of options for tracking impressions, clicks, conversions, referral, etc. etc. etc. etc. Nearly all of the tracking platforms used by publishers and/or networks can manage this sort of campaign with ease.

Has offers is flexible enough to get the results you want and the price is right as well.

Besides Has offers there are a ton of scripts and other platforms like linktrust, hitpath, etc.

Well well well.. if it wasnt a cleverly disguised link to your shitty hasoffers network.