Wordpress Web Site + Content + Strong On Pages SEO + Social Bookmarking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2009
La La Land
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I`m currently getting through a nasty period of my life (I'm Broke) so I`m offering my services dirt cheap.

Don't have much experience on writing sales pages so here's what I offer:

If you have any dormant domain names and want to put them to work but don't have enough time this is your chance to make something of them. I will build an unique niche web site for each on of them.

• Wordpress installation and fine tuning;
  • Main plug-ins installed (All in one Seo Pack, Super Cache, Google XML Sitemap);
  • Premium theme customized according to your site's niche + adsense or ads integration depending on your needs;
  • Strong on page SEO tunning;
  • About, Contact, Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy pages;
  • Homepage content + 5 Rewritten articles (350 - 500 words, copyscape passed and SEO optimized) according to your niche;
  • Image and video content related to the articles (where possible);
*I don't have a problem building adult websites, but with content provided by you.

I`ve seen a few threads here and there providing such services on WF and claiming "SEO optimised WP mini sites" so I want to tell you what "SEO optimized" means for me. Optimizing a WP web site doesn't mean just installing the All in One Seo Pack. For me this is what BASIC SEO optimization means:

All in One Seo Pack installed, optimized title with kw and no stop words (if possible), kw in description, 2% kw density, optimizing the wp theme with H tags that contain the kw, kw in strong tag, kw in em tag, kw at the very beginning and bottom of the page, alt tags containing kw (for imgs), title tags for links, ETC. (just to let you know that this is a premium service)

Upon completion, I will submit the website to the major social bookmarking websites(stumble upon, digg, mixx, delicious, diigo + yahoo buzz).

Your site will not look like other crappy link farm blogs (even if it is :) ).

Now, here's my LIMITED TIME OFFER: because I currently don't have any samples you'll pay only upon completion and only if you are happy with the work done.

As for the price, this is a steal: $50 - maximum 3 Days turnaround time.

If you have your own content, price will be only $30.

*3 Reviews for members with 500+ posts for $25 (free for mods)

Satisfaction is GUARANTEED.

If you have other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

I dont have 500 posts but I've been around awhile and will write a detailed review if you're interested.

I would be interested in this, maybe I could get a small sample? If so I'd be glad to pay the $50 in advance.

For this price you should post some examples?
It's $50 bucks.... dude, if you're that desperate for a handout then you shouldn't be on a forum, you should be building up a campaign, site...something... shit. At least Gina's trying.. and hell, why is it that the folks who bitch the most about free reviews are always the ones that recently joined and/or have no posts because all they do is beg for free shit... ohh wait... it's because all they do is beg for free shit. If you want cheap labor go to rentacoder or warriorforum...

lol.

I'm not asking for a free review. I'm asking to see a sample of the work. There is a difference. I'm not asking for any handout. Other than that, you can go fuck off.

I'm not asking for a free review. I'm asking to see a sample of the work. There is a difference. I'm not asking for any handout. Other than that, you can go fuck off.

If you wanted to know how to make a wordpress blog rank well just ask in the proper threads, u don't need to be a royal dick about it by trying to pretend you're owed anything just because you think $50 for the service being offered is high in your experience. If you wanted to know about the quality of work then you just have to wait for someone to post a review.....go crawl back under the rock that u came from.

Sorry for the delay, I`ve worked out to finish the first website so I can give you a sample of my work. I`m waiting for the review and than I can show you the sample.

I`ve changed the number of posts you need to get a $25 review. Two $25 reviews for 300+ posts members (free for mods)

PS. Take it easy guys.

I got a $25 review from gina.alessia and I must say that I"m pretty impressed. Even for $50 I'd be more than happy. She found a theme that fit my niche exactly and the overall look and feel of the site is really great.

She installed about 5 necessary plugins and configured each one just about exactly how I would have.

The content she provided was well written and grammatically correct. Also passes copyscape with flying colors.

If you have any domains sitting around collecting dust I would highly suggest letting her throw up a quick site for you. I will be buying several more packages from her in the future.

Ps..you can pm me for the url if you wanna check out her work.

Status
Not open for further replies.