WordPress Services - Headers / Theme Fixes / Customization

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramphix

Jul 25, 2006
Somewhere in the United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you looking for a new feel on your current WordPress site? Look no further you have came to the right place. I may be a new contributor to Wicked Forum but I am an experienced freelancer with over 4 years of experience helping clients meet their WordPress visions.

Here are a couple of things I can do to give your WordPress site a unique and professional feel...

Header Creation / Theme Fixes / Complete Color Change / Customizations / Add, Remove, Transfer Theme Elements

Portfolio -

Affiliate Networker - Affiliated Networker | Where People Pay You To Join Your Team!
- Removed background from logo, added logo to site, fixed theme attributes which through theme out of proportion after adding logo.

Chevy Vs. Ford - Chevy vs. Ford
- Created header image (Chevy ZR1 Corvette and Mustang Cobra) then blended image in with rest of header.

Dales Furniture Refinishing - Dales Furniture Refinishing
- Customized premade theme to achieve niche client's business was in.

Obsolete Gamer - Welcome to Obsolete Gamer! Your home for video game reviews, editorials, gaming history, free games, game music, game humor and more!
- Fixed image attributes so images displayed properly.

Those are just a couple clients I have worked with that came to the top of my head... I am in the works of creating an actual web portfolio.

Prices vary depending on what a client visions but every client receives a reasonable price along with quality work.

First 3 clients receive a 50% discount on original quoted price for work...

Not that I could do any better, but just out of curiosity why does everything in your portfolio look awful? Was that done intentionally?

Chevy Vs. Ford - IPB Portal

My bad on that link... and I don't add content to the sites, I fix attributes and make their themes work properly etc. Why don't you go start your own thread and make your own work so we can see how shit yours looks? I will personally come bad mouth it if you would like.

I need a theme edited. I want to increase the size of the post column and take out the sidebar. Can you do something like this? PM me for more info, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.