Wordpress MU errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerHat

Marketing Machine
Feb 18, 2007
Miami, FL
Recently installed wordpress MU on a domain of mine. everything is fine except for 2 things one: (both happening when I created a test blog)

I have the word "array" showing up on some form input fields and second I'm getting this error when I click the "users" tab

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in mydomain/wp-admin/users.php on line 55

Here's that block of code, don't really see anything wrong with it.

PHP:
    function prepare_query() {
        global $wpdb;
        $this->first_user = ($this->page - 1) * $this->users_per_page;
        $this->query_limit = 'LIMIT ' . $this->first_user . ',' . $this->users_per_page;
        if ( $this->search_term ) {
            $searches = array();
            $search_sql = 'AND (';
            foreach ( array('user_login', 'user_nicename', 'user_email', 'user_url', 'display_name') as $col )
                $searches[] = $col . " LIKE '%$this->search_term%'";
            $search_sql .= implode(' OR ', $searches);
            $search_sql .= ')';
        }
        $this->query_from_where = "FROM $wpdb->users, $wpdb->usermeta WHERE $wpdb->users.ID = $wpdb->usermeta.user_id AND meta_key = '".$wpdb->prefix."capabilities' $search_sql";

}

Which line is 55?

The third one.

I'm thinking it may be a mysql issue? It's returning a query with 'array' as a result? Not sure , though.

Did a quick search and someone had your same problem here:
WordPress › Support » cannot publish at all

A bunch of others had the same issue and the they seem to point out that the solution can be found here:
WordPress › Support » the word 'Array' is appearing everywhere in the dashboard

Just speculation based on searching, didn't really take a close look at it but I hope it works for you.
Yeah I read through both of those and nothing was really solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.