Wordpress help

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh

Jun 26, 2006
Hello. I am a noob but with selling some domains I was able to buy photoshop. I am really bad at it right now and I feel like I have wasted a lot of my money. After viewing the new contest I was wondering if a wordpress website makes just as much as a regular html one? Also do you know of any good themes or custom ones I can buy? Do you know of any good websites that show you where to place your google ads? Thanks a lot for your time. :anon.sml:

Trust me! You didn't waste your money on Photoshop. It is a very valuable program for any web developer. As a newcomer to the program, you might feel over whelmed but after learning the basics there is so much you can do with it, develop layouts, design logos, and much more. I don't have any Photoshop tutorials in my favorites but just try searching Google.

I haven't worked with Wordpress much and consider myself a rookie with it. But I've heard a lot of people recommending Wordpress even Jon. :) I'll also be joining you in the WF Winter 2007 Case Study (contest) to learn more because there is always something we can learn.

I hope this helps you.

Status
Not open for further replies.