Wordpress DB - Popular Cartoon Eps - good for CPAlead, loudmo - custom flv player

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuuntn

stuuntn
Nov 4, 2009
www.marketinggraphics.co
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I've created a database for one of the most popular japanese animation series (cartoonish) TV shows airing in the US. If you haven't heard of this series, please test out some keywords using google adwords keytools or something. try "naruto" This is my first wordpress database and if it does well, i plan to make more.

enough bullshit - here is the demo: NarutoChat.net - Naruto Shippuden Episodes Subbed and Dubbed Online and Manga

this is a wordpress database that contains all available "naruto shippuden" (currently on going series) in subbed and dubbed versions - 178 episodes. check around the site and test all the videos you want. None of the videos are hosted from this site. they're all hosted from popular video sites such as veoh, myspace, facebook, cdn, etc.

something kind of unique about this database is all but 4 or 5 episodes are embedded in a custom player. its set up so you can customize your own player (its a free wordpress plugin)

database is in MySQL format I can make a copy of the xml wordpress database if you'd rather do it that way.

From what i've seen, websites like this are pretty good for CPAlead and shit like loudmo or pinball. Notice the "Download this Episode" image below each episode. if you like CPAlead, perfect, cause theres a free plugin you can install that allows you to set up advertising for posts, categories, or pages. all episodes are on "posts" so load up your CPAlead code on posts adv spot and you're good to go in about 3 mins.

Price: $35
MySQL format with step-by-step readme file on how to install.

oh yah, it doesn't come with that layout. it does come with the "information" pages. not the wallpapers

I'll give out one review copy to the first established member thats not completely retarded and can get this thing installed without help. :321:

Status
Not open for further replies.