Wordpress 3.0 Beta

O man you had to post this. I was actually getting things done this week.

I have several projects waiting on 3.0. Should be great.

Grim - Any plugin or theme problems?

O man you had to post this. I was actually getting things done this week.

I have several projects waiting on 3.0. Should be great.

Grim - Any plugin or theme problems?

I've tried a few of the major ones and they all seem to work just fine. The back end functions to install themes and plugins is a lot more simple too. Just a simple "Install Now"->"Are you sure?"->Then installed. A lot less button clicking to get simple task done. Added a few more features... Just a lot of functionality upgrades.

OH! They also added a menu system which is great. I had created a plugin for this before but now it's built in as a widget.

Until they make sidebar management something that doesn't require you to either install the Sidebar plugin or edit your functions.php file, I will still always be slightly irritated by their development priorities.

Until they make sidebar management something that doesn't require you to either install the Sidebar plugin or edit your functions.php file, I will still always be slightly irritated by their development priorities.

... Not sure how that's a fault of Wordpress, as it is more of a fault of the theme developer if they don't put that support into their themes.