WordleChurdle's Christmas Sale - BMW-esque content, Hyundai-esque price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordlechurdle

contents "r" me ;)
Apr 29, 2009
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
'Tis the season to be jolly;
As Acai still sells, the FTC's folly!
I know that your Christmas cheer is real,
That's why I'm offering a smoking deal!

For just a few cents a word,
You can have quality- not a turd.
See the difference that education makes;
I deliver content, sans the mistakes.

That's right, it's our favorite time of year! WordleChurdle, your friendly content creator, is offering you two choices of discounts on your next batch of content:

Discount One: Buy three articles and get the fourth free! Priced at $0.03/word, my content is delivered grammatically correct, spell checked, and preformatted (as a .doc). All you need to do is throw it into your WYSIWYG editor and go to town!

Discount Two: 20% off your content! If discount one isn't for you, perhaps you'll find love with discount two! Instead of $0.03/word, pay only $0.024! With a deal this great, why pay more?

Turnaround Time

While I will do my best to ensure that the content is delivered as quickly as possible, variables such as amount of research required and order volume will impact this time. For this reason, I will be limiting new orders to just five new clients over the next 72 hours.

A turnaround time, with workload taken into consideration, will be provided with every quote I provide. Please contact me via PM to get your order in!

Samples of Previous Work

While I've only delivered a few hundred articles to WickedFire members, I have written several thousand over the course of my "career". Of course, since almost all of my work is ghost written, you'll have to PM me for samples.

Needed something quick and would originally have contacted k_walters as she delivered a kick-ass review but worldechurdle got me curious so I contacted him; what worldechurdle delivered was excellence in its purest form. The tone, grammar, and flow was BMW-esque, just like he promised. Turnaround was less than 24 hours, so absolutely no complaints there either. He even threw in some extra words, which is always appreciated.

This guy rocks. You WILL NOT be disappointed.

A++++++ service!

Thanks wordlchurlde,

Cheers!

wordlechurdle is the shizniz, so I think he deserves a bump. BUMP.

p.s. I will be ordering more from you soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.