WordAgents.com Holiday Special - 1000-words FREE! Details Insde. $3 per 100 Words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StackCash

I Sell Words
Feb 8, 2011
New York
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
HOLIDAY CONTENT SPECIAL - 1000-WORDS FOR FREE!

Get 500-words FREE with any order of 3,000 words or more.

Get 1000-words FREE with any order of 5,000 words or more.

This deal is for the duration of this thread and will end as soon as the thread closes.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Previous Threads: 1 2 3 4 5 6

WordAgents.com – The Answer to All of Your Content Problems!

Thanks for checking out our WickedFire Thread!

WordAgents.com offers full-service content creation services to digital marketers, SEO agencies, small business owners and more! We’ve been in business since 2011 and continue to grow and improve daily.

Our team is comprised of over 45 American writers and editors. We create about 200,000 words of new content each week!

We have a strong background in digital marketing and search engine optimization. This means that you can be confident that we understand your goals for the content. In fact, we strive to treat each and every project as if it were our own. It’s a mantra that we repeat to our team every day!

Here’s a look at the types of content we create on a daily basis:

Blog Posts
Articles
Brian Dean / Backlinko Style Content
Neil Patel / Quicksprout Style Content
Viral Content
Product Reviews
Product Descriptions
Local SEO Content
eBooks
Website Content
Press Releases
Testimonials
Yelp Reviews
& More!

Basically, we can handle any of your written-text needs!

Standard Content Creation (starting at $3.00 per 100 words)

This is our normal content creation service that you’ve become accustomed to over the past 3 years. This service includes basic internet research on the topic and a well-written article that follows your specifications. We can deliver orders up to 10,000 words in 7 business days or less.

Premium Content Creation (starting at $6.00 per 100 words)

Our premium option expands on our normal service to provide you with an even better final product. This service includes what we call “Deep Research” and data aggregation for some seriously high-value content. This includes digging into trade websites, scholarly journals, interviews with key executives, web-forums and more. We will obtain the most up-to-date data from government and primary source data sites. All articles will include outbound links and/or a list of resources.

Additionally, all Premium Content orders will go through our quality-assurance process that includes proofreading and editing by one of our American editors.

**** We offer a 5% discount for any order over 10,000 words. This is applied to content creation only, and does not apply to any "managed solution." ****​

Managed Solutions (pricing depends on the project)

We wanted to create a solution for those of you that need a ton of content regularly. This is perfect for agencies who manage their client’s content needs, private blog networks, and anyone who might need more than just content creation. These options can be set-up on a monthly basis, so that it ends up being 100% “hands-off” on your part once we come to an agreement.

Here’s what we offer right now a-la-carte:

Keyword Research
Content Strategy
Image / Video Sourcing
Monthly Subscriptions
Upload/Publish on WordPress
Onsite SEO
Consulting

Subscriptions (Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly)

WordAgents.com is proud to now offer subscriptions for those clients that have recurring work. This can include keeping your blog or PBN filled with fresh content, fulfilling regular client orders for your agency, or any other content work that you might need on a regular basis.

Contact us now to learn more.

How To Order:

Our Website: WordAgents.com
E-mail: vincent@wordagents.com
WickedFire: Private Message

Here are a few testimonials from our awesome clients on WF:

buYcuKp.png

ZJvdDVf.png

Dt3bCGD.png

zlnmMMR.png

Epsz3rd.png

1mZIMxO.png

Bg3V4id.png

yC6x4e0.png

Foi9ba3.png

akURqTE.png

Z6T8sLT.png

mmFQVfK.png

41wICjn.png

UkXfIE6.png

sQSF8lF.png

gkI6tnB.png

ujYNa2j.png

SUlZAYS.png

gP91MlA.png

kdMBq9G.png

blxc4lb.png

yE6yaLf.png

45a9lLy.png

I gave these guys some hard and weird topics. Not your standard fare.

I was impressed with what came back. They were even willing to fix my EXTREME nitpicking, which caught me off guard. Did not need them too, but it was nice they offered.

Delivery was on time as promised. My latest order arrived 2 days early. Fuck Yeah!!!

I gave these guys some hard and weird topics. Not your standard fare.

I was impressed with what came back. They were even willing to fix my EXTREME nitpicking, which caught me off guard. Did not need them too, but it was nice they offered.

Delivery was on time as promised. My latest order arrived 2 days early. Fuck Yeah!!!

Thanks, Gideon!

We create content for different types of topics. Our writers were a little baffled at first by the wide variety of orders we receive....but now they're usually excited to see what's next.

Happy Hump Day!

Got a few orders last night.

This is literally the best deal we've ever run. Get it in now while it lasts!

While we try to accommodate everyone, we just don't feel comfortable writing about gambling, drugs, adult, or illegal topics. Sorry guys!

Vin has a great team in place here, he's done a ton of articles for me and they are always high quality and usually delivered faster then his mentioned TAT.

Highly recommended.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.