Wonder's Social Media Services (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

9th Wonder

Apr 15, 2012
www.getcheaplusones.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GCPOlogo.png

Hey everyone, this is 9th Wonder, I know i might be relatively new around here but I assure you I'm here to do fair business with everyone.

You can find more information on my website:
Getcheaplusones.com

While other suppliers charge astronomical prices for these services, We like to keep it down to earth with a affordable pricing for everyone.

You get my personal guarantee that these Services (Google +1's) will Manually be done and are real human users, Other providers use bots or automated software to add plus ones and Followers and likes to your website and accounts, these oftentimes get removed.

Special Offer:
Buy 1000 Facebook Fanpage Likes, get 1000 Others for Free - Promotional Offer!

Scroll below to see users feedback.

adaadf3314.png

What's Google +1?

Google plus ones are another way of saying, "I like this!".
The more plus ones your web pages have, the better your online credibility, traffic and search engine rankings.
Google plus ones are on the rise as a way to judge the popularity of your website and get ranked higher in the search engines.

Who the hell are you?

I'm aware that in your eyes I might be a new member, Well I haven't really been around WF that much, but I've been on other Webmasters Forums ever since 2008.
Throughout all these years I've gained lots of experience in various fields, such as Social Marketing, SEO, Forum Softwares and Blogs.
I am a very friendly person and i will always give my best efforts to satisfy all of your needs as my client.

How is The Buying Process Taking Place?

Our team is specialized in to arrange your webpages with plus ones which later on boosts your rankings. Whenever people Google for your website keywords you will be ranked better and they will find you your pages easier and you will be more visible to them.

How long will it take for you to complete my order?

We will start your plus one operation between 24hours and 14 days to slowly develop page’s credibility. Your results are going to get better dramatically and the social exposure will boost your traffic.
While your Twitter Followers and Facebook Likes orders would take me maximum 36 Hours to deliver, depending on the quantity of your Order!

Is this process risky?

Not at all, it would be risky if I would use any bots but since our Services are from real people there will be no risk on your account, page or website getting banned from Google, same goes for Twitter or Facebook

Are there any review copies available?

Since i have just started Selling my Services here, I'm giving away 3 Review copies of the first Packages for any Service you choose from the Website!

PM or E-Mail me for a Review copy!

Do you have a refund policy?

Absolutely, if the number of +1's you ordered from me disappears within 3months, you can choose between a refund or a Service redo (meaning i will redo the Service for free)

Finally, lets get down to the pricing details (Click on images below to go the order page):

5d6b051b0a.png

Click Here to Order!
We can also arrange custom packages for you, Contact Us!

Contact Us:
E-Mail: getcheaplusones@gmail.com

Clients Feedback:

A picture is worth a thousand words (purchased 6500 Followers)

Before:

rLloq.png

After :

TFg98.png

Thank you very much for your service.
smile.gif

Trust me guys, this guy service is worth the money. I got retweets and replies for "real" people. The fact is that the service I received was 1000 followers and got that in less than 48 hours. And received more than 1k.

Got a 300 Fans on FB for free on review copy from him and google +1's

Awesome stuff, dont look at the price on what this guy is offering.

Cheerz and thanks.

Thanks for the review copy, Rap.
smile.gif

OT: I requested a review copy of twitter following service for 1000 followers and received well over 1500 followers in no time.
smile.gif
Recommended!

Got a review Copy of 50 (+1s) & got it pretty much soon along with extra +1s
tongue.gif
Good service I would recommend him to others

I got complete satisfaction, and definitively order more from his soon for my next projects in this Summer 2012.

I recommend this guy for his fast service and support.

namdatviet

Payment via: PayPal

Last edited:

Interested in doing some bulk buys, PM me

Hey, Thanks for your Interest on my Services, I've sent you a PM!

Do you require twitter login?

I wont be needing your Twitter Password, only your Username, the same goes for Facebook.

Hi..
I was interested in Twitter followers...but I need to know are they real and loyal or they with fake ID's. Please let me know

These packages are meant for Real Looking Followers (with their Profile Pics, Bios and everything else) just like Real Users, however if you're interested in Real Followers let me know we can perhaps work something out.

Ordered some facebook page likes guy delivered within just a few hours great service will be using again for twitter once I can get him on SkyPe thanks again m8.

:action-smiley-052::action-smiley-052::action-smiley-052::action-smiley-052:

These packages are meant for Real Looking Followers (with their Profile Pics, Bios and everything else) just like Real Users, however if you're interested in Real Followers let me know we can perhaps work something out.

How much would you charge for 500 real facebook likes?

interested to get 1000 fans if the 1000 free offer is still on. please let me know and il place my order. thanks.

Can you target specific niche fb fans? gaming niche.
Got 5 pages need 10k fans each, how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.