With Language is easier to learn VB.NET or Python?

simpleonline12

Sep 29, 2009
Wanting to learn a new language....I'm planning on building some small apps for my desktop apps that will submit urls to various websites and things of that sort...

I've tried VB.NET but it was a little hard for me to grasp.....is Python an easier language to learn or should I just stick with re-learning VB.Net?

Thanks

You are an idiot. Why do you keep making new threads?

vb is garbage and none of the syntax carries over to anything useful, first learn python, php, java, etc.

Okay Gutterseo the first time it was funny but now I am going to warn you to keep those type comments to yourself if you want to continue to be part of this forum. This is your first and final warning.

get the fuck off, noob. instead of vb, you should really go learn to write some excel macros or something, you'll need it to calculate the sum* of your mcdonalds wages and spare change earned panhandling.

(*i assume single digit addition to be out of your repetoire without the help of advanced spreadsheet processing)

Before you can learn python you really should spend a little time getting familiar with the entire viper/snake family of programming. Personally I'm partial to cobra v1.2 with the extra shedding skin plugins.

25g6lqr.jpg