Wipeout - Cannot stop laughing

babylonian

Jun 24, 2006
Watched couple of episodes of the show and for some weird reason cannot stop laughing to this. I find it hilarious in every way, from the obstacles to the commentary, LOL. And that Jill is hot!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9F3kSzwFgk"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Go ahead and out him, we don't mind. Curious to know who it was and if I actually saw the episode he was on TV. Somebody needs to post some pics of the lucky fellow. Did he win anything?
We don't mind, but not sure that he won't mind. I'll tell him about this thread and let him out himself.

Damn I see they have no pre req as to the physical condition of the contestants even adds to the laughter.. Need to finding out what channel this on to DVR that shit.. very entertaining.

ahhh ABC tues 8 p.m

i personally hate the show... all they have are a bunch of retarded fat people jumping and falling on shit... i havent seen one athletic person on that show yet, and the commentators are idiots.. waste of advertising space on tv.

Direct ripoff of MXC.. But oh well, still slightly amusing seeing people get fucked up.

i just watched that first contestant on the opening thread post, how the hell do people find that entertaining? I mean she completely fails and falls on the first either jump or whatever they have to get across of.. its so pointless to watch since like 90 percent of them fail right away and take like an hour to get back up to try the next course..

i mean it would be a lot more fun to watch actual athletic people or semi athletic people do these things than these idiots........

The best is when the motivator knocks some fat girl off. Great stuff. My 5 year old loves this show and we always watch it together in the summer. Stupid but a good waste of time with the family.

You are right, it's really a fun family show. It's hard to find decent TV show to watch with the youngins these days. It appeals to the inner-child in me and I aint ashamed of it!

Ahhhh, fat chicks falling face-first into mud with arms a'flailing. Good times, good times....:D

This is the best of all wipeout:)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxVIMCMuSrc"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

What is she doing at 0:12?? Hahahaha

I'd love to see that japanese ninja guy own this course.

::emp::