Wimbledon 2011

Yaxxx

#1 Handegg Hater
Sep 30, 2007
Who's going to be watching?

I'm hoping for a Nadal/Fed final again, but you can't write off Djokovic and Murray is looking good too, although he's most likely going to flop when it matters.. as usual. What do you think?

I'd love to see Roddick win. He's been a finalist there 2 or 3 other times but fell short, especially in 2010 or 2009 to Federer in a 5th set 13-15 tiebreak loss. Too bad he's definitely been lacking in play lately; but grass is his best surface. I like him because you can always expect to see him talking shit to the ref or breaking racquets.

But it will most likely be Nadal, Murray or Fed. I'd like to say Djokovic but his 43+ win streak is over, I just don't see him bouncing back that fast.

Djokovic is into the finals after beating Tsonga today (who beat federer 2 days ago in 5 sets). He's also now #1 with that win, making Nadal #2.

Now it's time for Nadal vs. Murray semifinals. It'd be pretty sweet to see Nadal beat Djoker in the finals as if to say "You, #1? Fuck you." ;P

Djokovic and Nadal is going to the Final in wimbledon-2011. Djokovic has the best chance to win the title just because in past two or three months he is great and also beat nadal. This will be a high volume tennis match.

Watching the Ladies Final with Sharapova. Her fucking shrieking is so annoying. If she wants to shriek, I'll give her something to shriek about. She wouldn't be walking for a fucking week.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsKpaAPWTKM"]YouTube - ‪He fell Kvitova - chest bump celebration goes wrong‬‏[/ame]

The old bird in the background is the boss of Vouge magazine.

Watching it. Thought Novak was going to do the unthinkable and win in three until Rafer pulled his finger out. Been fun to watch so far and would really like to see it go all the way to five.

History is against Rafer though - The last time someone came from two sets down (losing the first two sets) to win in the final was in 1927 I think. Mind you, this is Rafer.

Edit: I would have to say Rafer is big trouble in the fourth - down a break.

That was a fantastic final. My adrenaline has gone through the roof and I'm sat on my arse on the sofa! Glad he won.

that sport is awesome. what a comparison in terms of quality from yesterday's heavyweight fight. what happened to the heavyweight division?