Not open for further replies.

ebittner

Sit On My Face
Jun 26, 2006
NY
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello,

My name is Evan Bittner and I am looking for some more online work as in the next few weeks I am going to have a bit more free time then I nortmaly do.
I haver been working online since Aug '05 so I know how pretty much everything works.
Right now I am only looking to do some simple work such as research, product review, data entry or/and content creation.

So if you have been looking for someone to do some of your "peaon" work I am here for you.
To make it worth both of our time, the min offer that I will work for is $25.
To wrap it up, if you feel that you have $25 or more worth of work that you need done, get in touch with me.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from some people very soon.

-Evan

I do not like to screw people over so I am going to be 100% honest with you and say no.
I could have just said yes and then done a bad job and screwed you over, but I would rather turn away work then do a bad job at it.

I mean it is not to hard to get a hang of and it is just very time consuming, I'm sure I could get the hang of it.

I have gotten one order so far and I am in talking to get another.
I am still looking for a lot more work.
So if you just have any of that work that needs to get done and you just don't want to becasue of the nature of it,
get in touch with me. I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks,
Evan

I have completed one job and I am about to complete a second. I still have a thrid that I am working on but I am still looking for some more work actualy a lot more work.
So if you have anything that needs getting done let me know and I can help you out.
Thanks,
Evan

Status
Not open for further replies.