Will website brokers sell eCig sites?

Creator

Oct 19, 2011
Will website brokers sell e-Cig sites?

I'm looking to push off a site that made me over $10k since July 5th. I've gotten tired of re-opening Paypal accounts to run it. I'm not looking to set up a new business to get a high risk merchant account. I do have 2 people willing to get me set up however.

My goal, is to just get $12k for the sale of the site.

I've had like 20 inquiries on flippa but due to my accepting of a partnership idea which failed, I lost 2 serious buyers.

Is there a website broker you guys know that specialize in selling these types of sites?

Anywhere you guys know I can sell an eCig site , to a market that understands how these businesses run. A lot of people are afraid of these niches we speak of here, normally.

Appreciate any help.

Try the BST forum for $36. There's some people with pretty decent coin around here, who watch that forum.

I would suggest you contact other ecig websites and ask if they're interested in purchasing, since they'll already have a merchant account and know the business.

But yeah, I've been looking at businesses and I've seen a couple ecig companies available by brokers.

website brokers would sell googlehammer if they thought it could make them $$$

Thanks. However, I'm not sure I'd be willing to take that risk. I dont see anyone selling websites here and the posts are pretty fast. I can't imagine anyone actually paying attention to a website for sale link here for some reason.

28209937.jpg

^ Lol

A risk = exposure to the chance of injury or loss;

To me that BST section looks like sudden death the moment you hit submit

Like putting your money in a video machine with a black screen & no lights