Will The Release Of iWatch Affect Android Market?

xtremes1993

May 3, 2014
On the same planet
With the release date of the iWatch coming closer, Apple products' users are getting more excited for the launch of this impressive and cool gadget. As per Thomas Bogner(the designer of iWatch), the iWatch is designed by inspiring from iPhone and Nike's Fuelband. But, in the world of competition the tech giant Google won't stay behind. Now, let's see who rules the market. What do you think about it?

I personally believe wearable's will simply be a fad, mainly because of the need to have your smartphone with you at all times. (The sames would go for Google Glass). However, if they present a product which can work independently and do all the shit your phone does, it might just be the next big thing.

I'm curious to see the design of the Apple smart watch tho, either to be awed by it, or get lol's from people who will wear them. :p

Last edited:
where are the iClothes....

I want to go outside decked out in iEverything and then shit on apple fan boys while making them super jelly cuz they can't afford iEverything. Maybe even break the watch and the glass in front of a crowd of them and then defecate on it.

I personally believe wearable's will simply be a fad, mainly because of the need to have your smartphone with you at all times. (The sames would go for Google Glass). However, if they present a product which can work independently and do all the shit your phone does, it might just be the next big thing.

I'm curious to see the design of the Apple smart watch tho, either to be awed by it, or get lol's from people who will wear them. :p

Usually I'm in the fad camp but this particular watch changed my views:

Moto-3603.jpg

Great, except why does anyone even need a watch anymore? Some hipsters may wear one to look cool, but that's about it.

Same as why does anyone need a clock anymore? TV, computer, phones, tablets...

^ agreed. If you wear a watch - you wear it so old money thinks you're kewl and gives you their old money to do with as you please. If you're wearing an iWatch, you're a faggot. Because it's not classy, and you're still a dork who wears a watch.

@Second,

I hadn't seen the version with the metal band, it looks gorgeous. Wasn't a big fan of the plastic strap.

That moto watch is the only smartwatch I'd consider wearing ATM.

I'm more into mechanical watches... been wearing watches for my whole life ever since I got one for my birthday in like 5th grade. Have two watches right now, a quarz Seiko for swimming and Omega Speedmaster for everyday wear. Dunno if Vadym was sarcastic but at least for me looking at craftsmanship that goes in a good watch, the mechanical brilliance etc just pulls me in - it has little to do with any kind of status or whatever. Most people don't really know watch brands aside from Rolex.

My main problem with smartwatches is the battery life. I don't want to be charging my watch every couple days. If Apple comes up with a solution to this I'll probably consider it