Will the chatGPT change game rules?

polemic_field

Feb 14, 2023
It would seem to be a very convenient tool that is available to every user. Can it affect the way things are now with SEO, copywriting, affiliate, etc. What do you think?

I can say that ChatGPT and other similar technologies have the potential to be game changers in various industries, including SEO, copywriting, and affiliate marketing.

One of the advantages of AI language models like ChatGPT is their ability to quickly generate high-quality content. This can be beneficial for businesses and individuals who need to create large volumes of content quickly and efficiently. Additionally, AI language models can help improve the accuracy and relevance of search results, which can have a positive impact on SEO.

However, it's important to note that AI language models are not a substitute for human creativity and expertise. While they can be useful tools, they should be used in conjunction with human input and oversight to ensure the best possible results.

In short, I believe that ChatGPT and other AI language models have the potential to revolutionize various industries, but it's important to use them wisely and in combination with human input to achieve the best results.

I don't think anything significant will change except the rules of the game. And it all depends on how his or similar AIs are used

A FB rep said on a presentation "AI wont take your jobs. There will always be needed people who can work with AI from now"

Chat GPT can be a game-changer, but I think lots of people just want AI to do all the work. The results are not the best and if you play a long-term game, you need to be prepared to experiment with prompts and do enough editing. But it can give great ideas and drafts, which saves a lot of time.