Will pay $10 for this little "gig"

Skint

Aug 16, 2010
My usual guy is busy with another project. I tried a Fiverr guy but he ended up not being able to do it!

Basically I have two things I need done: an opt-in form and another table. Both are finished but in HTML table form - I need these converted into clean CSS/divs etc, so they both look good on all browsers/computers etc.

But I need them to actually look good, everything in line with each other, no <br> tags etc, I want it to be really clean.

Is $10 too little? Let me know! Really want this done, thanks!

Post here or PM me!

That's a lot of work for $10 bro. Does the form already connect with the ESP or do you need that as well. Hit me on Skype I can at the very least give you a clear understanding of what you need.

That's a lot of work for $10 bro. Does the form already connect with the ESP or do you need that as well. Hit me on Skype I can at the very least give you a clear understanding of what you need.

Not sure what an ESP even is; I'm not a programmer and I don't know a lot about technical stuff!

The form works and it's all good, it's just the formatting. Basically I've got the form inside a HTML table... I want it in CSS though, which I'm pretty sure is about <DIV> tags and all that, right?

It's nothing big, just reformatting. Maybe $10 is too little, but for someone who knows HTML/CSS etc it should be pretty easy! Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Depends on how many fields it is and if you want it integrated with the design. But if it's literally just the form with nothing else then that's pretty easy.

But looks like Genetic will handle it for you.

I can do this for you.
lg.gif

Genetic hasn't got back to me so still open to people willing to help me out!

Thanks for the replies. To Nick, it's just as I described, sorry I'm not very knowledgeable but it's simply a HTML opt-in form (there's actually a table within a table! Very ugly code-wise) which I need replicated with CSS and also another table on another page - since the border of this table is not showing up in some browsers, etc.

ITT: non-coder OP, picky about code, wants something fancy, less than $10, and nobody of consequence cares

Nick did it for me for $25 - awaiting his invoice. Yeah I guess $10 was a bit cheap...

But anyway Nick was awesome - it's looking perfect! In fact my opt-in looks slightly better than before! :)