Will I have a problem getting a adsense approval on emd site?

nniko

Dec 31, 2010
homeless
I have a adsense account that I don't want to screw with. I'm thinking of doing a few emd sites, but I want to put them on a different account. These sites would have no affiliation with my other account, but before doing so, will I a prob getting an emd site approved.

You're not allowed to have multiple accounts to begin with so make sure you login under a different IP, clear cookies/cache and use a different name/entity when you apply. Having a quality site, does help with application.

You're not allowed to have multiple accounts to begin with so make sure you login under a different IP, clear cookies/cache and use a different name/entity when you apply. Having a quality site, does help with application.
Thanks Clyde for the advise. I'm going to do it all in another person's name, address and Ip. So hopefully we should be o.k.

Clyde, one more question if you don't mind. I have 4 site's the are the same niche, but are ecommerce sites with adsense, and now I going to have mfa sites. Should I keep them seperate?

I don't think there would be any harm in hosting your AdSense and MFA website on same host.

But make sure, you are not linking them together to manipulate your rankings.

I don't think there would be any harm in hosting your AdSense and MFA website on same host.

But make sure, you are not linking them together to manipulate your rankings.
You are right, there is no manipulation. I can't afford to screw around with the main sites.