'Wickedfire's Finest' Available for High Quality Writing Assignments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dgillen

Jul 7, 2009
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Hi,

I'd like to introduce myself for those who I haven't work with here yet. I'm Danny Gillen, a 20 year old history student. I've wrote for a lot of people on these forums over the last couple of years, on and off.

I'm pretty confident that I am one of, if not the best article writer on these forums. There is of course a fantastic availability of high quality writers on these forums, however I feel what I offer is a fresh style of writing that is both interesting and great value.

For an example of my writing skills you can take a look at my latest article published in my university newspaper:
OPINION: Ulster Says No to Creationism | The Gown - student newspaper at Queen's University Belfast.

Here's what a wickedfire moderator (Lazyhippy) had to say about an article I wrote for him:
"The article I ordered was delivered very quickly. It was well written with good use of the English language.... I will certainly consider him for future projects."

Another client, Grindtim3 had this to say about my work: "The article was well thought out, well researched, and well put together. I was impressed with how the article was so informative, yet extremely interesting at the same time. No typos either.
Highly recommended."

In summary, what I can offer is a guarantee of high quality and responsive and punctual service.

You want cheap hacks with English as a second language? I'm not your man. Looking for content that is actually going to interest the reader and generate sales/leads/clicks? That's me, and I'm worth every $0.03 per word.

That's a promise.

Want to get started?

I can be contacted via:
MSN/Email dannygillen AT gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon

Danny Gillen

Just letting everyone know I'm still available and right now I'll do $0.02/word for the first order placed.

Cheers

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.