Wickedfire discount on our line of Black Hat software

Status
Not open for further replies.

1EightT

Oct 30, 2008
Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wanted to swing in and let you guys know that i've put together a 30 percent discount on all of our Black Hat products for members of Wicked Fire. It's my way of giving back to the community here. Let me know if you have any questions about any products:

Blog Cloaker: Code: WICKEDFIREBC30

Landing Page Builder Code: WICKEDFIRELPB30

Link Exchange Code: WICKEDFIRELE30

These coupons are good for the month of May. If there is enough interest i'll expand that though.

Thanks Guys

Brian

I respectfully request a review copy please.

If a review copy is given, I'll be sure to use your software and provide a detailed and honest review of your services.

I respectfully request a review copy please.

If a review copy is given, I'll be sure to use your software and provide a detailed and honest review of your services.

What the fuck is this? DP? Enough with the "review" bull.

B's systems are top notch, I'm not currently using them as I'm concentrating on PPC but know from experience that he provides quality products and unparalleled support + updates. The info in the forum for his user alone is worth the cost of admission.

I'd say that should cover the review.

Thanks for posting this offer B. might give BC another shot after the day job calms down a bit.

B's systems are top notch, I'm not currently using them as I'm concentrating on PPC but know from experience that he provides quality products and unparalleled support + updates. The info in the forum for his user alone is worth the cost of admission.

Thanks for posting this offer B. might give BC another shot after the day job calms down a bit.
I have to say I think you are wrong here. Reviewz pleazeh posts are ok if iTrader is 0 like 1EightT has. If his systems work, shouldn't be very big loss to give one for free. One free copy is enough and it should be given to a person who is bound to review it. If not, they'll get ban hammer.

Everybody and their cousin can code some PHP shit but to actually have reliably working solution, that's rare.

I think that's fair for everybody, uh mods?

I have to say I think you are wrong here. Reviewz pleazeh posts are ok if iTrader is 0 like 1EightT has. If his systems work, shouldn't be very big loss to give one for free. One free copy is enough and it should be given to a person who is bound to review it. If not, they'll get ban hammer.

Everybody and their cousin can code some PHP shit but to actually have reliably working solution, that's rare.

I think that's fair for everybody, uh mods?

Yeah I'd probably agree with you if it was some nobody that just appeared. But Brian has posted his stuff here before and I know personally he codes quality stuff. I just hit him up with some Itrader too based off my past experience with his products. ;)

Yeah I'd probably agree with you if it was some nobody that just appeared. But Brian has posted his stuff here before and I know personally he codes quality stuff. I just hit him up with some Itrader too based off my past experience with his products. ;)
Now it's cool ;)

Once upon a time, there was a reason and purpose for review copies. At the current moment, I'm standing behind AFM's statement 110%. In the past 3 months I've had 6 review copies that have just taken the cheap / free product and not offered a review up in return. It's extremely frustrating trying to get a product offering rolling when freebie customers are flakes.

It also gives a poor opinion of the product in question because people are like "shit, even the review copies don't post anything. This product must be terrible!" ... in all actuality it has nothing to to with the seller.

Besides, 8's got more e-cred than most other sellers on this board.

1eight's software works.

Have been a paid monthly subscriber for 19 months.

Take from that what you will.

Thanks Matt.

Guys, i'm not new to the game here, nor are our products. Our corporation has been in business for 3 years and in that time we've had hundreds of satisfied customers. We have a testimonials section on our forums and I would also invite anyone with questions to ask our actual members on our public forum. The members section of our software is VERY active with tons of knowledgeable people. The majority of the regulars have been with us since day one which should reinforce the quality of our products.

If anyone is interested in speaking with our customers, you can do so here: Simplified Search Engine Software Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Otherwise, check out the demo videos for our software here: Black Hat SEO, White Hat SEO, Cloaking, Content Generation and more... - SimplifiedSES.com and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Brian Lovett
Simplified Web Systems, Inc

We have an advanced cloaking system we are working on now that would allow you to cloak any site. I'll shoot you a pm when that system launches.

:angryfire:

sheeesssshhhh... calm the fuck down man.

The guy had Itrader 0 + few posts... and I'm interested in this type of product. I have purchased from members on this board, I don't only ask for review copies. I do however, provide a thorough review when I buy stuff (or get a freebie).

You may know him, I don't. I also didn't have time to check his posts. If his products are good and he doesn't need to give out a free copy to get reviews, that is fine.

But I will only consider him after I've read reviews on the specific products he offers. I know one purchase won't make a difference, but I'm just careful on who I send money to over the net... call me crazy.

Your vouching (and others too) for him does help in making this more appealing, but for me, it won't close a sale like a product specific review.

Status
Not open for further replies.