• Club/Bar

Votes: 16 8.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

smaxor

Oct 17, 2006
San Diego
After the great showing last year for the WF get together I wanted to throw something again for all WF members. But I'm having a hard time deciding on a venue.

Last year was great because everyone could talk and what not but it was a HUGE sausage party. So I was considering doing it at the Crazyhorse. They've said they'll provide a limo bus to get there and can easily accomodate 150-200 people. Which is more then we had last year but I expect it to have grown.

Another option would be rent out part of a club or do a conference room at the Plams ( rio's booked ) like we did last year. Or lastly a suite party. So make your vote.

I think we're going to have it on Sunday night. Unless a lot of people object.

Also please respond so I can get an idea of how many people are going to attend.

After the great showing last year for the WF get together I wanted to throw something again for all WF members. But I'm having a hard time deciding on a venue.

Last year was great because everyone could talk and what not but it was a HUGE sausage party. So I was considering doing it at the Crazyhorse. They've said they'll provide a limo bus to get there and can easily accomodate 150-200 people. Which is more then we had last year but I expect it to have grown.

Another option would be rent out part of a club or do a conference room at the Plams ( rio's booked ) like we did last year. Or lastly a suite party. So make your vote.

I think we're going to have it on Sunday night. Unless a lot of people object.

Also please respond so I can get an idea of how many people are going to attend.

Partner with POF to throw a party and Markus will supply the girls.

How bout Eli's idea for a suite party and we arrange to have several 'guests' from the Spearmint Rhino? I'm in.

Vote for strip club but now change my mind. Suite but invite all the strippers from crazyhores

Yeah open to all WF members of course. Worked great last year as a place for everyone to meet everyone in person.

Can't we be bring some strippers into the suite? Somewhere where booze is plentiful would be a good call...

Vegas Spearmint Rhino is the greatest PLACE ON EARTH. Apart from like, Rio. Or something.

Combine Suite party with Strip Club... Get some naked models into a hotel room full of wickedfire members

Status
Not open for further replies.