Status
Not open for further replies.

completeseo

Truly Professional
Jul 8, 2011
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Dear Members,

I would like to offer cost-effective solution for all your Article Writing Services which are 100% Original copyscape passed.Also the articles are well-researched.

Pricing

We have a flat Rate 0f 0.80$ per 100 Words

If my article writing falls short of what you expect or want, then I am always at your disposal to revise the content.

Features:

(1) Copyscape.com check makes sure that all your articles are original, free of plagiarism and copyright violations.
(2) Perfect and cost-effective solution for blog posts, article marketing, long-tail content or bum marketing.
(3) Will also provide Summary and keyword for the article, which you can readily use to feed into blog post
(4) Quick turnaround time
(5) You own complete ownership of your articles

What I do not accept

Articles cannot be written as adverts, so don't ask me to write an article containing your URL and plugging your products. I will refuse, but will offer to write a non-advertorial article and then a resource that will lead readers to your website.

What I will need

Keyword/title to write an article on

Turnaround Time

We have a turnaround time of 2-3 days.Though we try to deliver articles as soon as possible,the delivery times may fluctuate due to load of Orders.

Payment

By PayPal at completeseo@hotmail.com

Review Copies

3 Articles at 0.25$ per 100 Words for Senior Members (1 Member can Order only 1 Article)​

My apologies for the delay.

I ordered a review copy on a medical topic and send completeseo some related urls to give some idea of what I was looking for. The communication was good, the article got delivered in less than 48 hrs and was exactly on the topic I ordered. Definitely well researched especially considering the niche I'd chosen.

There were a few grammatical errors, but non serious, so I corrected these myself.

Nice touch: What i liked was that throughout the document links were placed to Wikipedia to clarify some of the medical jargon used in the article.

I checked the article for through Copyscape and it passed with flying colors.

Conclusion:
Completeseo delivers what he/she promises. Pretty good overall; can't go wrong for that price.

My apologies for the delay.

I ordered a review copy on a medical topic and send completeseo some related urls to give some idea of what I was looking for. The communication was good, the article got delivered in less than 48 hrs and was exactly on the topic I ordered. Definitely well researched especially considering the niche I'd chosen.

There were a few grammatical errors, but non serious, so I corrected these myself.

Nice touch: What i liked was that throughout the document links were placed to Wikipedia to clarify some of the medical jargon used in the article.

I checked the article for through Copyscape and it passed with flying colors.

Conclusion:
Completeseo delivers what he/she promises. Pretty good overall; can't go wrong for that price.

Thanks a lot for your Honest Review.
Will definitely correct the Errors which I made.

2 REVIEW COPIES STILL LEFT

Status
Not open for further replies.