Wich good support software (takes care of all that)

W4teringen_west

Jan 4, 2010
I'm getting like 200 emails a day in my support, and its a real pain to manually reply to all those emails.

Now i do have some .txt files with the most common replies so i can copy paste.

But there must be some support software i can use were you can simply reply faster by using some keyboard shortcuts.

Anyone?

I've recently installed Accord5 Trellis Desk to handle support. It's not the best helpdesk in the world, but it does make it easier to handle support (plus, it's free).

Two great features are: canned responses that you can insert easily (select from a drop-down) and a knowledgebase that you can fill with FAQ. Whenever someone starts typing out their message for a new ticket, they'll automatically see suggestions with possible answers from the kb pop up.

I've recently installed Accord5 Trellis Desk to handle support. It's not the best helpdesk in the world, but it does make it easier to handle support (plus, it's free).
I'm really surprised to see someone mention trellis. I used it on a previous website and it worked great, it has a really nice UI and is easy to use. Most free help desk solutions are amazingly ugly.

@OP
Have you set up a knowledge base/FAQ ? That can help cut down a lot of the emails you're getting. On your contact page be sure to link to the KB/FAQ so users (hopefully) check there first.