Why you should not pss Facebook off

"But there’s a difference between blocking content as a matter of principle and doing it to deter companies from suing you. This is setting a disturbing precedent."

As much as I hate facebook, they're allowed to do whatever the hell they want with their site. I imagine a lot of people are going to be pretty pissed about this and it's a slippery slope. Good for them though, going down in flames...revenge FTMFW

"But there’s a difference between blocking content as a matter of principle and doing it to deter companies from suing you. This is setting a disturbing precedent."

As much as I hate facebook, they're allowed to do whatever the hell they want with their site. I imagine a lot of people are going to be pretty pissed about this and it's a slippery slope. Good for them though, going down in flames...revenge FTMFW

they are obviously allowed to, it's just a question of whether that will make their userbase bail on them because of it. also it looks like they uncensored all the lamebook stuff, lol. kind of a dumb move on their part.

If facebook is so "evil" and "corrupt" than stop using it and shut the fuck up.

if gas is so evil and corrupt, stop using it. All big money shit is monopolized in our days by a handful of companies, the thing is it's hard to stop using them, because there is no alternative.

Facebook is a private corporation. They can do whatever they want. I am totally on their side for this. Its not even a real argument, its just not fair, but then again, who gives a fuck what's fair? Lamebook is a funny site, don't get me wrong, I really like their stuff. But I can't see why this is going to be made into a big deal.

Facebook - 1
Lamebook + media - 0

agree with what most have said here: just because everyone is on facebook does not mean everyone owns it. They can censor whatever the fuck they want.

this is a power conflict, as a big corporation, facebook is just trying to defend his rights, and has the ability to set the rules and regulations they want...