Why Wickedfire sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondeTM

Apr 27, 2007
With the exercise nazis
For anyone who has said that Wickedfire sucks, I agree.

I used to be pretty content...working my one main site and making pretty decent money. Then I came to WF.

Now I work like a dog, and haven't had any free time lately. It's all because I've been implementing some of the ideas here. I have five more sites up (all in one week) and am expanding by 20 more sites within the next couple months. It's a lot of work!

I also used some tactics from here and advice from people here to create more revenue on my main site. More work!

Seriously though....Wickedfire has made me work better and has me making more money. I'll post a case study on two of the new sites where I'm using only plans/tools from here. One has been up only three days, is getting traffic already, and half the site is indexed. This place rocks!

lerch, would you like to explain just WHAT your avatar is? it looks like a dead guy in a hot tub at a ski resort...

lcc3f7df36bcb651cdfb175to6.jpg

Lerchismo, you said it was David Hasselwolf checking out his package.

You said in your post, "Bask in teh glory of David Hasselhoff's package"

That guy in the photo seems to be checking out his package, even though it isn't David Hasselhoef.

my very first avatar was david hasselholf continually zooming in on his package and a bunch of these guys got butt hurt over it.

my very first avatar was david hasselholf continually zooming in on his package and a bunch of these guys got butt hurt over it.

LOL!! It was hard on the eyes, cuz you would be reading a post and this animated crotch shot was playing over and over in your peripheral vision. I think I gave you shit over it too.

Then his next avatar was just weird. But at least it wouldn't give you seizures if you stared at it too long. :D

That water is soo cold in that picture it really wouldnt matter if he was naked.

All his naughty bits have probably climbed back up inside looking for warmth.

Status
Not open for further replies.