Why pay Dollars for Articles when you can get it for 60 cents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayantanghosal

Jan 23, 2011
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
These days, the internet is flooded with a lot of freelance websites, and finding a content writer is not a problem at all. There are thousands waiting in the queue - but if you ever hired them, you will know - what most of these writers offer is re-worded and re-written content that they find elsewhere. But if you are an internet marketer, and know Google's policies, you will know that all Google want is 100% original content. Moreover, the content should be persuasive enough to hold the reader's attention till the very end, because all you are after is conversions- the more the better, and the more the money that flows in. But before everything else,

I want to give you two extremely beneficial facts now, so STOP! and pay close attention.....

Here's the first one:

I am an Oxford University Gold medalist in English, and I passed out in the year 2004. But the financial condition of my family was not so good....I had to work part time in coffee shops and restaurant to help my dad pay the bills, and to continue my education. Then in the year 2006, I started as a freelance writer, and since then I have written thousands of unique articles for clients from all over the world. I do not even have a website, yet I make 5 times the income that a top official in Microsoft makes, which means I surely qualify as one of the best freelancer writer in the world! Don't you think?

And the final one:

Most of the things I have stated above is untrue! I am not an Oxford Graduate, and I have never worked in coffee shops....I do not even make more money than a Microsoft employee. But I am an experienced writer with 4 years experience, and with great writing/editing skills (no matter how shameless bragging that may sound ;))

All I wanted to illustrate in the points above is the power of Hypnotic writing (not many know about this), which will guarantee more conversions, and ultimately more money for you. Can you say that you felt bored while you were reading my 'boring' story? You can't. Didn't you feel hooked to the story? Think about it....That's the power of hypnotic writing - to bend minds and give the right direction to the readers, in an ethical way. And that's exactly what you are going to get when you order content from me....

I have a great team of writers, all well versed in SEO, and working full time for me. They are not your average freelance writers...writing just to make some quick money. Here's what we offer:

• 100% unique, Copyscape checked and passed Content.
  • Fully Search Engine Optimized Content
  • Grammatically correct, and error free Content
  • Fastest Turnover
  • Free Proofreading
  • Free UNLIMITED Revisions if you are not happy with the content, or some parts of it.
  • Money Back Guarantee if you are still not satisfied
  • Overall, the highest quality article for the CHEAPEST Price ever

Here are the types of Content we work on:

SEO Articles
Press Releases
Blog posts
Website Copy writing
Sales Letters
Reviews
....and any other kind of content you can think about.

Now, the rates.....well, I bet you never expected this....!!

1 to 10 articles - $4 per 500 words
11 to 50 articles - $3.5 per 500 words
>51 articles - $3 per 500 words

What's more? even more DISCOUNT will be provided for long term working relationships!!

Now that's a deal you can't Ignore..isn't it?

So, For 60 cents, you get ORIGINAL, HIGH QUALITY, MIND BENDING & PERSUASIVE Content.
Contact me at:
sayantanghosal@gmail.com

Please feel free to ask for a free sample

Status
Not open for further replies.