Why I Come To WF

Status
Not open for further replies.

V7N is great if you want to see what people that think they know about webmastery talk about.

Seriously though, like all forums, it's got it's uses. I find some good photographers on there.
It's also good if you want a laugh. I love the politics section. There are people on there that make popeye and lotsofzeroes seem like hippies.

SEO - most things that people do in SEO are published in forums or on blogs. Things that people do and think nobody else knows about probably dont get published.

Lesson 1: SEO is mostly a matter of opinion. Lots of people, lots of opinions

Lesson 2: try to find out the building blocks of SEO and ask about them in more detail.

primaryposition [dot] blogspot [dot] com has some details about the basics of SEO but you can just google "basics of SEO" or "SEO beginner"

Happy hunting
via V7N
WTF?

V7N is great if you want to see what people that think they know about webmastery talk about.

Seriously though, like all forums, it's got it's uses. I find some good photographers on there.
It's also good if you want a laugh. I love the politics section. There are people on there that make popeye and lotsofzeroes seem like hippies.

Don't get me wrong I like V7N (especially the debates forum), but you will find little value in the SEO forum.

REALLY ! LOL

SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a proper profession nowadays. For starters, there are 2 types of optimization: on page optimization & off page optimization, then there are lot of sub divisions in them. I would suggest you to get yourself subscribed to some some SEO sites, they sent informative & helpful stuff daily.
Happy Learning

Status
Not open for further replies.