Why do SEOs Suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockyfied

Jan 9, 2007
www.hybridsem.com
Recently I did a post on my Rockyfied SEO blog about reasons why SEO's suck and I wanted to share that post with the wicked fire community. I know the list is kinda small and I am hoping the Wicked Fire community can help grow this list?

Here is my list on why SEOs Suck

1.Some SEOs unnaturally alter digg rankings which cause you to get banned
2.Some SEOs use keyword stuffing to make you rank better but get you banned
3.Some SEOs use cloaking
4.Some SEOs take prepayment and give you no results
5.Some SEOs do spam email marketing
6.Some SEOs guarantee top ten natural rankings but deliver you top 10 paid search results
7.Some SEOs will tell you a nice web 2.o site structure needs to be redesigned with table description
8.Some SEOs scare you by saying many things are wrong with your site so they can charge you more like a car salesman
9.Some SEOs charge you for monthly search engine submissions to top search engines
10.Some SEOs have never done SEO professionally and you are their first real client - be careful
11.Some SEOs take a white hat site and employ techniques they used to get ranked on MSN but ban your site in Google
12.When an SEO only communicates via email
13.When an SEO uses a digg spammer to get your post on the top of digg and digg bans your URL - sneaky black hat seo
icon_sad.gif

14.When an SEO charges 20 grand for meta tag optimization
15.When an SEO firm gets it’s client sites banned for interlinking/link farming
16.When an SEO requires one grand a month for maintenance while they do NOTHING on your site
17.When you take your SERP ranking problems to two different SEOs and they both tell you different stories on what is wrong
18.When an SEO gets 10,000 inbound links in a month and Google bans you
19.When an SEO creates a link development campaign and puts you into a link whole you can never recover from so you have to buy a new domain name
20.When an SEO is not familiar with Google filters and gets your site caught in them
21When you have to sign an SEO contract and on the contract it states “if your rankings disappear or 22.you get banned you cannot sue me”
23.We think we are really hot stuff
24.Some SEOs have only a high school diploma and some college credits but make more then people 25.who have Bachelor degrees
26.Most of us do not have tone bodies
icon_sad.gif

27.We speak our mind and that offends people
28.We all like Stephen Colbert and the daily show
29.We like to tell people about new SEO ideas, topics, tricks or techniques but we do not give out our secrets. We only give people the tip of the iceberg and let them figure it out for themselves.
30.We are complete nerds
31.If you piss SEOs off they can bring your site down or Google bowl it

Help me grow this list. You can repost it with additions if you like ;-)

I don't think the guy has quite got the hang on link bait yet. In fact, I will never ever visit your blog now. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.