MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hey guys,

Okay. Here's the deal. I have a network of entertainment sites which do about 250k pageviews and almost 90,000 uniques monthly. I am considering selling advertising space on this network of sites.

I am looking for ONE person who wants a 2 week FREE trial run. Your banner will appear on my sites for 14 days at absolutely no cost to you. All I want when the run is over, is a screenshot of your stats showing how much traffic I sent you. That's it.

I have no hidden motives here or anything, just trying to gauge how much traffic I could send out since I want to start selling text and banner space as an addition to my landing page services. Since Wickedfire has given so much to me, I wanted to give a little back instead of doing this inhouse (sending traffic to my own sites or offers).

Here's the catch: You must supply your own banners (160x600 (x2) and 120x600 (x1))

If interested, reply here in the thread. In order to qualify, you must be a somewhat respected member who has been around for a while.

I will PM you the URLs your banner will appear on and we can get this set up quickly.

Reactions: Demonez666

my url is makemoniesonline.com - guess what banner I'm gonna use? :bootyshake:

jk, nice offer bro. altho I 'm not taking it +rep for being awesome :1bluewinky:

Status
Not open for further replies.