Who here sends their traffic to dating affiliate programs?

BHHustle

May 14, 2010
Who here makes great commissions with sending your traffic to dating sites? What dating sites/programs are converting the best for you?

I also wanted to state for the thread that doesn't matter if it is adult or mainstream dating. I do see that mainstream has a lot of lackluster commission structure for their dating sites. I have a good amount of traffic to send which is why I am looking for suggestions and experiences.

Don't do commission based dating, do only free sign-ups at $4.00+ per new lead. We have a few of them, but almost every major CPA Network has some good dating.

Who here makes great commissions with sending your traffic to dating sites? What dating sites/programs are converting the best for you?

Singlescash.com - we're exclusive, weekly/biweekly playouts, and offer Niche Dating sites and geo targeted promo tools that convert.

We've also got Adult & Gay Niche Dating covered, pm me for more info.

All these are $40 to start.

bbw dating

Agreed, one of our best converting niches.

I also wanted to state for the thread that doesn't matter if it is adult or mainstream dating. I do see that mainstream has a lot of lackluster commission structure for their dating sites. I have a good amount of traffic to send which is why I am looking for suggestions and experiences.

Agreed, the majority of mainstream networks have no clue what they're doing regarding dating traffic, how to convert it and the webmasters tools available.

We'd like to work with you, if you have a few moments, let's chat.
(send a pm)

I promote for New Frontier Media, famous for ten.com...we have two ways we promote dating. just joined this board. PM me for details or AIM= KrsJy1

Agreed, the majority of mainstream networks have no clue what they're doing regarding dating traffic, how to convert it and the webmasters tools available.

We'd like to work with you, if you have a few moments, let's chat.
(send a pm)

While I will agree with you about the tools, mainstream networks have none worth using, I think you are off about the converting. The people that send traffic here don't need tools the same way as guys on GFY/AWI/JBM so it doesn't matter the same anyway.

I routinely get between $1 and $3 per click on mainstream. Programs that are also promoted on GFY never covert that well.

While I will agree with you about the tools, mainstream networks have none worth using, I think you are off about the converting. The people that send traffic here don't need tools the same way as guys on GFY/AWI/JBM so it doesn't matter the same anyway.

You're right regarding conversions, I was a little heavy and should have mentioned niche dating.

Yes, the majority of folks here (probably) do not need tools the way that the majority of the forum's webmasters you mentioned do.

However, when I attend Affilate Summit's and meet with WickedFire webmasters and other Dating Affiliates who attended, many are not aware of the Geo Targeted Tools we offer, How Pay Per Upgrade Works, API and other advantages of a program like ours has for them.

Webmaster support and working with our affiliates to get their traffic/resources to top conversions is also a big focus for us.

Programs that are also promoted on GFY or JBM never covert that well.

Agreed. ;)

We are doing extremely well identifying the best categories to send targeted dating traffic to and always welcome new ideas to test.

I have my own dating website I send traffic to.

Every profile is really me behind it all. Ive gotten 143,976 messages in the last 30 days alone, but I can only close at the rate of 3/day