Who Here Is Set And Is Excited About 2014?

EPol15

Get Your Own Sales Funnel
I don't know about everybody else but I have a strong feeling about things that are going to happen this year in our industry. I think there is going to be a lot of money to be made as if there wasn't enough already. Are you excited and have a plan in place with something to shoot for this year? :pimp:

Bro, you might want to change that picture if it's you, because feelings will be hurt.

hp5BwST.gif

I love how people think things are going to be drastically different because we change the last numeral of the calendar year.

It's bizness today, just like it was bizness 2 weeks ago. And I could care less what happens in "our industry". My industry is the only one I'm interested in...and that industry is makin money.

Reactions: tomaszjot
If you aren't taking advantage of that fact, you're doing it wrong.

I can see taking advantage of the people who think that it makes a difference, but there's not much sense in changing the way you're doing things from the 31'st to the 1st...unless you're doing them wrong in the first place.

I have a strong feeling about things that are going to happen this year

Fuck yeah, bro, me too! Dem feelings...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA]The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling - YouTube[/ame]

I love how people think things are going to be drastically different because we change the last numeral of the calendar year.

It's bizness today, just like it was bizness 2 weeks ago. And I could care less what happens in "our industry". My industry is the only one I'm interested in...and that industry is makin money.

On the other hand, I can also see how people use the representation of a new year as "a clean slate," and reflect on the year that just passed, and on how things could be done differently in the year to come.

I can see taking advantage of the people who think that it makes a difference, but there's not much sense in changing the way you're doing things from the 31'st to the 1st...unless you're doing them wrong in the first place.

Pretty sure when he said taking advantage of using 2014 as a fact that he meant you should change "TOP 10 WEB HOSTING of 2013" to "TOP 10 WEB HOSTING of 2014?"

Fuck it.

I guess I have more experience in diet/health than you then.

Copyright dates, dawg.

Yeah I don't think OP was talking about major transitions happening in the literal second that 2013 turns into 2014. While he gives absolutely no indication of what he's excited about, it sounds like he thinks new verticals will emerge and existing ones will flourish excessively this year.

And in terms of actual business that isn't online scamming, there are big changes that corporations make in Q1 of a new year (or at least a new fiscal year) based on previous years' trends.

OP made a pretty shitty and useless post, but your attempted wisdom-reply was even worse.

Yeah I don't think OP was talking about major transitions happening in the literal second that 2013 turns into 2014. While he gives absolutely no indication of what he's excited about, it sounds like he thinks new verticals will emerge and existing ones will flourish excessively this year.

And in terms of actual business that isn't online scamming, there are big changes that corporations make in Q1 of a new year (or at least a new fiscal year) based on previous years' trends.

OP made a pretty shitty and useless post, but your attempted wisdom-reply was even worse.

Damn this nigga got smart

Thanks to WF.. .I quit blogging and now AM'ing.. learning... holding my weight..... My year's started off GREAT. All while i maintain my side gig.

I plan to buy jeep wrangler.. grow my hair out.. and represent like a true WF showstopper:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXQk5oNVU3s]The Showstopper: The Next Hugh Hefner - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know about everybody else but I have a strong feeling about things that are going to happen this year in our industry. I think there is going to be a lot of money to be made as if there wasn't enough already.
I think you're right, and I'm ready to make a prediction. Legal weed is going to be bigger than acai and have staying power. Here's the latest from NY state:

New York governor to loosen rules on medical marijuana, paper reports - U.S. News

As for me, I made progress in 2013 that I'm going to build on.