Who here is a Drug Dealer turn Marketer?

What, you mean sellng dope online? LOL No one will admit to that around here..

Born into marijuana grow operations, got my own weight and started selling in school but once I turned 18 I smartened up and stopped that petty shit.

No names, just product & ROI.

Also, did you ever use dropshipping services? Monthly revenue?

Hello friend,

Ryan Eagle and Shane Dollar are gangster member who do affiliate marketing. So maybe before they sell drug and gun for money.

Good luck bro

XTC, weed, xanax, and a small amount of coke(less than an oz a week)

DEA grabbed my dude I was buying from, then a couple months later they got me.

4 felonies = time to quit doing that shit.

Luckily I didn't get prison time cause I had a fairly clean record up until then. I did get 4 years house arrest and 4 years state probation though, still better than the booty house.

8iPoh.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA8xiDlW-x8]Jay Z - I'm A Hustler Baby - YouTube[/ame]

Smarten up op, threads like these give me the heebie jeebies:

Drug Ring Hidden Service V&! - Pastebin.com

Avoid tor like the plague, I don't need to tell you about the dangers of associating with people involved with such criminal activity. If you really had to do it (and you'd have to be an idiot tbh), keep it local.

Yeah that's why I said no names or stuff. Plus I definitely wasn't talking about selling online, just if it was your thing before all this IM... hypothetically.

Yeah that's why I said no names or stuff. Plus I definitely wasn't talking about selling online, just if it was your thing before all this IM... hypothetically.

So long as we're being hypothetical...

Farmer's market raked in 1 mill in revenues in roughly 3 years. They likely did 2-3X more than this figure for several reasons but that's what the DEA is putting up as the official count.