Who here has a degree in Internet Marketing?

EvilPenguin

May 4, 2012
Cali
I'm getting so much spam from Full Sail U and San Fran U about their internet marketing degrees it's not even funny. These guys are hard...CORE!

which made me wonder, did anyone in here get one of those degrees? Was it worth it or was it a total waste of time/money?

Discuss shamelessly bros

I'm doing PhD in Internet Marketing. My adviser is Prof. Steven Wagenheim

You should take the classes bro, definitely worth the money. Anybody who's anybody around here is a Full Sail graduate.

Signup ASAP though because a lot of times the waiting list becomes crazy long, you don't wanna hold off on this any longer than you have to. If you don't have the money, just take out a student loan or borrow money form your parents. You wont regret it.

When I went to train under Steven Wagenheim, I found faceblogger and Moxie training there

Ever wondered why Moxie is always pulling Steven Wagenheim's videos? Now you know

I think in order to get the best marketing experience in any classroom you have to be the one doing the teaching. I'm for real on this one. Not only will you get a lot of ass since a lot of college students just think about the weekend and having sex but you get paid too. Just use me as a reference I am a wickedfire premium member.

Admissions - Visit Us : Full Sail

Stop talking about it and just do it bro, time is passing you by.

you could've at least thrown your affiliate link in there... they must have some badass commissions.

not but seriously bros this is a serious macserious thread, let's hear from the folks that did take this degree and are proud to be making six figures a month with all the stuff they learnd there.

you could've at least thrown your affiliate link in there... they must have some badass commissions.

not but seriously bros this is a serious macserious thread, let's hear from the folks that did take this degree and are proud to be making six figures a month with all the stuff they learnd there.

The people who took the classes are easy to find. Go down to your nearest 7-11 and ask the person at the register if you can chat about their experience with Full Sail.

Marketers who go to Full Sail are about as high-end and successful as web designers who go to web design school. I don't know any web designers who went to college for web design and make sick web designs.

Programmers are hit or miss, but basically seems to be the case with them as well.

That probably goes for most professions except shit like doctors and lawyers. The best at what they do are probably self taught and they taught themselves because they love doing it. I didn't tech myself SEO because I thought I'd ever make money doing it. I taught myself SEO because it made my dick hard as fuck to be able to rank websites above the websites of mega corporations. Don't ask why, I don't know why.

Then I realized I could actually make a living doing it...and a pretty damn good living at that. When I realized that, this happen.

Screw Full Sail, Everest has much better marketing courses.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJl0XuDKSjc]Everest College Commercial - Hood Variant - YouTube[/ame]