Who else is excited.....

chatmasta

Jan 7, 2007
NYC
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFNze0ogkyI]YouTube - ‪Entourage Season 8 Promo‬‏[/ame]

i never watch these season promos. I'll even run away from the tv if i see one come on. They typically ruin the entire season by showing every single important scene and twist in 30 seconds.

But I am excited :)

last few seasons have been shit compared to the rest but will still be watching. Hopefully rhe movie comes into fruition. Vince getting an oscar would be a good way to end.

i never watch these season promos. I'll even run away from the tv if i see one come on. They typically ruin the entire season by showing every single important scene and twist in 30 seconds.

But I am excited :)

I know what you mean dude haha. But there's no spoilers in this, it's just a dramatic lead in

lol... fuck that shit. This is the show I've been waiting for:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyKc2LIiqHc]YouTube - ‪Breaking Bad Season Four Premiere July 17‬‏[/ame]

Vince getting an oscar would be a good way to end.

Coked up, drunk and drives his car over a Malibu cliff would be more realistic.

Isn't the premise that he's kind of a shitty actor?

If the first episode is him getting out of rehab with the whole "lesson learned, won't do coke any more" I'm turning it off and not watching the rest of the season. Hopefully they can do better than that.

Entourage has kinda fallen off in these last seasons. Like almost any show, it was best in its early incarnations and they've drifted from the formula that made the show work. When, for example, I saw a minute-long montage of E pacing around his office, I knew the show had fallen completely into the shitter.

Best.show.ever.

I've watched 3 or 4 episodes of Breaking Bad, and I'm not really feeling it.

Entourage has kinda fallen off in these last seasons. Like almost any show, it was best in its early incarnations and they've drifted from the formula that made the show work. When, for example, I saw a minute-long montage of E pacing around his office, I knew the show had fallen completely into the shitter.
Totally agree. Used to be a great series early on. Then stopped watching after the 3rd or 4th season.

the show got too fake and cheesy for me, but I've been watching whatever seasons they've been playing on the non-hbo channels and they're not bad

Coked up, drunk and drives his car over a Malibu cliff would be more realistic.

Isn't the premise that he's kind of a shitty actor?

If the first episode is him getting out of rehab with the whole "lesson learned, won't do coke any more" I'm turning it off and not watching the rest of the season. Hopefully they can do better than that.

Wow, your life must suck. So much hate.

Best Ari Gold LINE EVER!!

Listen, Lloyd, I want you to put all my files, folders, binders, *everything* into a box! If you find a used condom, an executioner's mask, and a fucking spike paddle, don't think, just pack that bitch! Chop suey!

I am excited, but not a fan of that trailer... Atleast give us some direction.. only 6 episodes left. Rumor has it Vinny is going to find a girl and everyone grows up and goes their separate ways. They are setting up for a movie in 1-2 years after the show.