who else cant wait for Saturday Game RANGERS vs TIGERS

MaTTaM

Sep 10, 2011
sorry am just too god damn GeekeduP all the way , and cant Wait for the Fucking Game MANN , finally Stinkeess are out ( yankees )

am going Rangers all the way on this One , whats your thoughts

Glad to have gotten rid of the cancer that is the Yankees. I know ESPN hates not having Boston and NY cock to suck which makes it even better.

Gonna be a great series between what has been the two best, most balanced teams in the AL all year. Next week in Detroit we've got Monday Night football with the undefeated Lions, then 3 games in the ALCS. Gonna be a busy, busy week...and a very drunk one of course.

Gonna be a great series between what has been the two best, most balanced teams in the AL all year. Next week in Detroit we've got Monday Night football with the undefeated Lions, then 3 games in the ALCS. Gonna be a busy, busy week...and a very drunk one of course.

Yep, great looking year for Detroit all-around, just gotta keep this momentum!

lions suprised the hell out of me man,

you seen what happend to tony romo LMFAO ,, i heard after the game was done he threw his helmet to the sidelines and it was intercepted for a touchdown lmfaoo

Wait what the fuck did i just Type in the first section , Sorry i mean to say FUCK THE RANGERS

TIGERS ALL THE FUCKING WAY ,, <<< AND YES AM CAP LOCKING THIS BITCH LIKE BILLY MAYES

Vv66Q.jpg

Hard to believe AZ doesn't bunt the runners over in the top of 9 with no outs - dafuck was that?

Doesn't make much sense in my mind. They had 2 on with no outs. A good single could have scored a runner. That sac bunt could give an easy out.

Doesn't make much sense in my mind. They had 2 on with no outs. A good single could have scored a runner. That sac bunt could give an easy out.

it really doesnt make sense, your right i hate to see stupid plays like that brah ,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwpRHrAh3pk"]Randy Johnson Hits Bird - YouTube[/ame]

i just want to add this in case you guys dont remamber Randy Johnson because your still babies,

randy Hit a bird ,Verlander it gonna hit a horse lol