which networks have solid survey offers right now?

g1c9

Narcissist
Jun 26, 2006
MERICA
just pokin around.. :food-smiley-010:

I'm on a4d only and realize that they don't specialize in that, while incredible for other things. Thanks in advance.

non incent, which I'm hoping and assuming will have much higher payouts.

but both, i guess, or if that's not the case.

uh, I'm gonna go with the latter there, but please excuse my ineptitude.

Offers that read as follows interest me.
Enter to win/make money from our featured sponsors by joining our panel and completing short surveys.
or even
Enter to win/make money from our featured sponsor by completing a short survey.

Or pretty much anything that can "make people extra money in their free time" but isn't that shady and isn't a straight bizzopp. small, realistic promised payouts are better than grandiose claims.

Haven't looked in quite some time, but a while back the best players for survey offers were ThinkAction (affiliate arm of what was formerly Greenfield Online, now Toluna), RexDirectNet , and MaxBounty. Payment terms on MaxBounty will be more flexible than the first two, but when I looked at the vertical in heavy detail (maybe 1.5-2 years ago?), the first two had the better set of offers.

Surprisingly CJ have some pretty solid survey offers - GlobalTestMarket and Synovate have been solid for me (both are high paying double opts). Maxbounty have a lot but a lot of them are email submit style surveys so they'll shave if you don't target the right demographic. Neverblue also have a few - the payouts are lower but most of them are one page so EPC's are pretty good.

anyone else have GlobalTestMarket and Synovate/legit/nonscammy offers? I'll probably split test some of those with the email submit type and I'm leaning towards emphasizing quality.

Thanks

Like cupid said, CJ actually has some pretty solid ones. I've been running Survey Adventure for about 3-4 years solid. Up til about 6 months ago they used to pay like $4/lead for like a 3 field submit.

i used to work over at MonetizeIt (part of MediaWhiz), and they were big players in that space. Its been over a year, but you may want to check them out.