Which is the good car affiliate program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puripong

Aug 17, 2007
I did search but didn't found out. Please suggest me which is the good car affiliate program? :D

Like automotive related affiliate programs? We've got a few (auto loans, get out of my lease, auto insurance, etc.), and I know that most networks will run a few as well. If you mean actual "make a commission off each car sold", well, I don't even know if that exists right now.

Our ap pays $8 per lead, pm me if your interested. We pay for every lead, not just cars sold, but an application. Checks are monthly for US traffic only, we can also pay with paypal if you don't want a check.

Thanks you Guys, I will take a look at eBay motor and others affiliate sites you all mentioned above.

Access warranty- ideal if you are an email affiliate- (car warranty offer) it is in a few select networks, adsational, hydra, and offerweb (owns exclusive). 1str page submit with contact info with a couple pull downs.

Conversions between 25-35%, struggles with search as it is leaad gen, pay is typically $7.50

I'm with ya there tmoney. I've thought about setting up an eBay Motors campaign many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.