Which free blogging platforn is bwat for affiliate markering?

In my opinion, for a self-hosted website, a Wordpress-based CMS (content management system) is very good. There may be others out there, but Wordpress is probably the most used, most support, and best known one.

Sure, Wordpress isn't perfect: it continues to have vulnerabilities to hackers (which is why you should secure yours and back it up), but I guess nothing's perfect.

Wordpress. It's intuitive and compatible with thousands of plugins, they also have a good support team. Just make sure you get it hosted on something like BlueHost or HostGator.

Geocities-logo.jpg

By free blogging platform are you talking about using your own domain or free blogging platform like wordpress.com, blogspot, tumblr, etc?

No platform will save you from your own stupidity.

Read enough to know why your question is fucking stupid. Then post smart questions.

And this is def for the n00b section, why is this retard not red yet? I gave out all my bricks for the day...

If you're not willing to buy your own hosting and start your own Wordpress blog, then you won't really get far in affiliate marketing. Most free websites, including Blogger won't let your affiliate blog stay up very long. You would need a lot of other really good content on that site to balance out the affiliate links.