Which clicks pay the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzz

Death im yur Bitch Lover!
Jun 25, 2006
Canada, T.O
Soo, i have an arbi site, and some clicks i get like 1.00 ..and then some get like 5 cents.. is there any way of finding out which ads cost the most?...

hmm i guess ican search the top paying kewords on google or yahoo...but then i guess i have to do something about the crappy low paying clicks...mb reorganize my content to make sure it all focuses on my good paying keywords... but theres no other way of getting rid of the low paying ones is there?

...heh i almossssstt answered my own question ala katlove me thinks :banana_sml:

Uzzz - how many ad blocks do you show on your arbi page? if you are showing 3 ad blocks with each block showing 2 to 4 ads you are going to get some low clicks. basicly if your keyword has 5 or 6 people with high payouts then that is all you show. I tend to show only 1 ad at most 2 but try and limit the number of ads shown so you get the highest payout. So the first ad in the adblocks at the top of the page pays highest.

to give you an example of what I am talking about I have a blog that runs 2 ads. 1 250x250 and 1 skyscraper the 250x250 is the first ad and today has had 2 clicks for $1.77 the skyscraper has had 4 clicks for $.22 total. this is all natural traffic and I built this site 1 year ago. I have done nothing to it in 1 year and the $2 I made today sofar is on the low end. the skyscraper always gets much lower cost per click than the 250 use the ad channels so you can see witch ad block is doing ok and witch is not

Reactions: Uzzz
ahhhh .... ok that makes sense now thanks! ... i had 2 blocks Up. One 300x250 and one 160x600. Theres only a couple of high paying ads, so ill take out the big block and see what happens.

So the highest payed ads should always show first?...some reason i was thinking it was random ..duhhh... thx again.

yaa my 300 x 250 (located above text) has about a 30% ctr whille the scraper one (located to right of text) has 22%...

Status
Not open for further replies.