Which book do you recommend?

miggylocs

Jan 29, 2014
Monterey, Ca
Hello Just finished reading Affiliate Marketing Splash by Zen Duck now I'm looking for a good read to improve my AM knowledge. which book would you recommend as an affiliate marketer?:1zhelp:

Why use books? read through forum to understand the basics, but practice is the best book! At least in terms of affiliate marketing.

You just dig, dig hard and you will get there!

And hey, no one writes a book about niche which still makes money... think about it.

An excellent book for an marketer is Influence by Robert Cialdini

I have heard more than one well known marketer sing the praises of this book and after reading it I agree wholeheartedly...

Why use books? read through forum to understand the basics, but practice is the best book! At least in terms of affiliate marketing.

You just dig, dig hard and you will get there!

And hey, no one writes a book about niche which still makes money... think about it.

I think reading books will give you a good structure of understanding to start out with. From there, just fill in the blanks with blog and forum posts.

OP: Try Ca$hvertising

Dvq3wr8.jpg

plan before you actually "just do it." you'll save yourself a lot of time and effort by learning from the experience of others. spend 1-2 months planning, and when you're done with the familiarization stage, don't ever look back. just keep implementing.

ca$hvertising, millionaire fastlane, blue ocean strategy, and getting things done. read them all, keep them by your side as guidelines, and then "just do it."

there are no good books for affiliate marketing, rather there are good books for business, advertising, and productivity, like the ones i listed above. generally you learn AM by having a solid foundation of capital and time to spend, and then you simply learn from experience.

As long as you have a solid foundation of knowledge, the only way you should be expanding on it by diving in and trying/testing different things. Pick a traffic source that you think you have a reasonable understanding of and run with it.

The Art of War by Sun-Tzu is a good choice, very applicable to the affiliate marketing landscape. Actual books about affiliate marketing are always some weak-sauce snake oil salesman blathering on about tenuous analogies, dubious back stories and quirky factoids that leave you feeling inspired but with no more applicable knowledge than before. That's because a marketer doesn't write a book to inform, he/she writes it to appear to be an expert, and gather a "buyers list" to market some inspiring seminars to.

Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion

It's definitely advanced reading.

The concepts from that book are just amazing. At least partly because of that book... when I hang out with REAL sales motherfuckers, I have something interesting to share. I probably spent $10-$20 on that book, and have shared the concepts with people who have given me 20-30k advice in return. That's in addition to who knows what kind of $$ I've made with the knowledge as a marketer.

plan before you actually "just do it." you'll save yourself a lot of time and effort by learning from the experience of others. spend 1-2 months planning, and when you're done with the familiarization stage, don't ever look back. just keep implementing.

ca$hvertising, millionaire fastlane, blue ocean strategy, and getting things done. read them all, keep them by your side as guidelines, and then "just do it."

there are no good books for affiliate marketing, rather there are good books for business, advertising, and productivity, like the ones i listed above. generally you learn AM by having a solid foundation of capital and time to spend, and then you simply learn from experience.

I couldn't agree with you more! :thumbsup:

I couldn't agree with you more! :thumbsup:

I just want to take a moment to congratulate you on finding another thread to bump with more useless bullshit. Also, I want to publicly apologize for the neg rep, my finger slipped.

I #SEP that you don't retaliate by building links to any of my properties.

E-books are fine as long as you don't waste all your time by reading get-rich fast schemes. You can find much more valuable information by browsing the thread of this forum. Many people are interested to share some details of their success. As long as you are 100% convinced that you want to build a serious biz on-line, there's always a starting point.

Good luck!

E-books are fine as long as you don't waste all your time by reading get-rich fast schemes. You can find much more valuable information by browsing the thread of this forum. Many people are interested to share some details of their success. As long as you are 100% convinced that you want to build a serious biz on-line, there's always a starting point.

Good luck!

Neverblue moved to new Cake platform.

As for CPA networks - peerfly and maxbounty are good places to start

If you are looking for them yourself, it is a long and arduous journey, not always successful! As for me, it is easier to take advantage of already known solutions.You just look into Buy Ads | BuySellAds.

xU9cJZZ.gif