Which Affiliate Network do YOU work with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I work primarily with Advaliant, Copeac, and smaller in-house affiliate programs. Oh yeah. And as you know I'm starting to work with CPAE.
It's all the same reason. I trust them. Advaliant in particular almost always exceeds what I ask of them. Copeac is more or less the same. I know either AM will bend over backwards to make shit work for me.

Trust is the major motivating factor for me because an extra dollar or whatever per lead doesn't matter if I know my traffic source is going to leak, or if I'm going to *magically* be competing with their in house team, or if I'm getting leads shaved/scrubbed left and right. Or for that matter if the network is going to be a pain in the ass about paying me.

I like to think it's kind of a mutually beneficial relationship. They know they have more to gain by treating me right on shit because they know it takes a LOT to get me to move my traffic if I trust them, even if another company might outbid them. So because of that, I get treated better than I would at some company that doesn't know me.

Oh yeah. and the in house programs generally suck. But typically there's not as much competition since they probably have at most 50 affiliates. I've actually had issues because some didn't KNOW they had an affiliate program setup(it came default on their software).

Any body but cpa empire...
I hurd them sux teh nutz

Commission Junction is who I do most of my volume with... But then again, Im not the "diet pills and email/zip submits junkie" type of marketer.
When I was pushing email lead based shit, it was with copeac.
I worked with them because they actually gave a shit when something was wrong.
I had a bad experience with CPA Empire's conversion rate on a particular ring tone offer. Copeac upped the payout $1 over CPA Empire's and the tracking was much better.

Thanks xmcp123.

Bill- I didn't start this post to promote my company- I just wanted to hear from affiliates why they work with 'said' network. Thanks for the input though.

Most everyone on this forum has their network of choice in their signature. I just wanted to dive a little bit deeper into the why and what keeps them there.

And for the record- both CPAE and Copeac use Direct Track.

Most non-direct track networks, including NeverblueAds, CX Digital, and AzoogleAds.

Maxbounty, Advaliant, NeverblueAds and Marketleverage right now, mostly because of the offers they have.

I work primarily with Advaliant. It's nice to get feedback and suggestions from my AM.

I work primarily with Advaliant, Copeac, and smaller in-house affiliate programs. Oh yeah. And as you know I'm starting to work with CPAE.
It's all the same reason. I trust them. Advaliant in particular almost always exceeds what I ask of them. Copeac is more or less the same. I know either AM will bend over backwards to make shit work for me.

Trust is the major motivating factor for me because an extra dollar or whatever per lead doesn't matter if I know my traffic source is going to leak, or if I'm going to *magically* be competing with their in house team, or if I'm getting leads shaved/scrubbed left and right. Or for that matter if the network is going to be a pain in the ass about paying me.

I like to think it's kind of a mutually beneficial relationship. They know they have more to gain by treating me right on shit because they know it takes a LOT to get me to move my traffic if I trust them, even if another company might outbid them. So because of that, I get treated better than I would at some company that doesn't know me.

Oh yeah. and the in house programs generally suck. But typically there's not as much competition since they probably have at most 50 affiliates. I've actually had issues because some didn't KNOW they had an affiliate program setup(it came default on their software).

Can you recommend some AMs at those first two ad networks?

HH

I do the majority of my volume through Hydra. It's an excellent network and they've always treated me extremely well.

Here is another question(s) for you guys.

What do you think about incentives and rewards from the networks? Who gives out the best ones and does it really matter?
It's a nice bonus. Perhaps kinda inconsequential in terms of the volume that's required to get them. but at the same time, most people perform better when they've got some kind of goal to reach, and those can help provide them.
Getting them by surprise is nice as well actually, but for a different reason.

Here is another question(s) for you guys.

What do you think about incentives and rewards from the networks? Who gives out the best ones and does it really matter?

I really think everyone like incentives and rewards. From what I have seen CX has the best program for them. All the others are on a monthly generation but CX carry over. It is fun I am sire for people to oogle over something they are shooting for.

The things I think need to be added are raffles and random things like xm said. I just do not see many networks doing it. Also it is kinda shitty that you do have to generate over 500K to get a 1500 TV.

Done most of my volume with hydra for years, some with azoogle and maxbounty. Recently been trying out Neverblue.

Personally, tracking reliability is more important than a higher payout. Hydras tracking has never given me any issues and it's up to the minute accurate. One of my major reasons for sticking by them.

I'm only using NeverBlueAds at the moment, but then again I only got started a week or so ago. :)

I currently work with Copeac and Neverblue. Actually going to sign up with CPAE on recommendation of larby and I'm CO based like you guys, maybe my checks will come faster :)

for me:
1. offers (good variety and high payouts) and tracking
2. knowledgeable and trustworthy affiliate managers
3. rewards and easy to use site

im not really a fan of DirectTrack because it makes the cpa company seem so cookie cutter

Firelead.com, Mike has great support and I love the DIY pixel placement on all the offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.