Which ad networks? Damn, just watch this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicify

Jul 22, 2006
Europe
you.se
I'm arguing with a friend about which ad networks to use.
I say we should use: CJ, Azoogle, xy7, maxbounty etc
My friend thinks those are new, unknown and not serious.
My friend wants to use: doubleclick, zanox, falkag etc, you get the idea, if not, watch the websites and you will get it by the look of them ;)

What differs between the networks, which pays out best, has the best offers, do they target different niches, different methods, cpm, cpc, cpa? What do you think about those companies my friend wants to use that I don't like?

Your "friend" eh?

Sorry, but your friend is a fucking idiot if he thinks CJ and Azoogleads are too "new".

CJ was one of the first major affiliate networks, and has been around since the late 90's.

Azoogleads although is "newer" than CJ, was recently funded by a multi-billion dollar VC firm in Canada.

But hey, your friend sounds like a real winner, and must know what he's talking about. Please tell your friend to never join this forum, because I will torment the shit out of him personally for his views on affiliate networks.

CJ Azoogle xy7 and maxbounty aren't ad networks, they are affiliate networks. Which is best depends on your site, not the network. If you have a mortgage site you'd make a ton more sending leads to a program on CJ, where as if you have a flash games site sticking CJ links all over the place would probably make you somewhere between jack and shit.

Thanks! great answers, I'm gonna show them to my friend ;), (or partner, as Jon reacted on the word friend)
Any more comments about the "unknown and not serious" view he has, mostly on xy7 and maxbounty, and why not throw in hydra media and cpaempire too.

Status
Not open for further replies.